Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

4 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

It's also pretty hard for me to get a hold of CAD PSN codes... 

if a Canadian wins, I'd be happy to provide a cad psn code...cool?...

Edit: yes, not a Canadian citizen is fine...if the winning person is requesting a cad code, I'll provide it is what I meant...before anyone jumps on the former statement...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 2

Heh.  Somehow I'm not eligible for either of these contests ?   I'll sneak my entry in anyway, as a charity, since I was eligible in the original thread.

I'm surprised nobody has said Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past (which is my favorite game.)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

Heh.  Somehow I'm not eligible for either of these contests 1f62d.png   I'll sneak my entry in anyway, as a charity, since I was eligible in the original thread.

I'm surprised nobody has said Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past (which is my favorite game.)

Great game indeed. Strictly speaking I can't enter you into this draw but in the spirit of giving, I will donate £20 to a charity of your choosing unrelated to this event. I'll PM you the confirmation.

• Like 1

Good on you for running this man, excellent to see your offer for charity. Shame to hear you are not going to run anymore but I hope this site has not discouraged you. There are virtually no charity events on here but many of the other sites have strong communities that support this sort of thing. Maybe consider moving over to them. Goodluck

• Like 1

Glad to see this thread isn't being pummeled with hate comments. My favorite game is Skyrim: Special Edition, got the physical copy first day it was released for PS4. Non-remastered Skyrim would rank in my top 5 still, but The Last of Us, and The Warriors would out-rank it. 

Now that this is officially open, I will comment :)

Favorite game of all time?  Ugh... there's so many.  FFVII and Dragon Warrior are always high on the list, maybe they tie for favorite RPG.

Thanks for this giveaway, btw!  Even with the old list I would have managed to get into both contests, and I definitely consider my completionist-style gaming to leave my list looking a bit trophy hunter/whorish at times.