Zolkovo

Easter Giveaway  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Can you enter?

• Yes
    • No, but good luck to those who can
    • Na, this is too elitist

8 minutes ago, JoocyMan said:

I'd like to join, but I don't have enough posts u.u Good luck to all those participating, though! Also, what's the problem with the Jak & Daxter Trilogy? Was planning on picking it up, but is there something wonky with the trophy lists?

Nothing wrong with it and it's one of my favourite classics. I'm only excluding those who used the debug menu to effectively auto-pop the platinums, because that's not "playing" the game as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 4

Just now, Zolkovo said:

Nothing wrong with it and it's perfectly fine. I'm only excluding those who used the debug menu to effectively auto-pop the platinums.

You can access the debug menu? What the heck? I don't remember being able to do that on PS2 and the PS3 remakes :o

1 minute ago, JoocyMan said:

You can access the debug menu? What the heck? I don't remember being able to do that on PS2 and the PS3 remakes :o

I don't really advocate this but there's nothing against the rules about it so here's more info if you're interested in going down that route:

Also if you missed my edit, you have until the 31st if you want to try and get your post count up. There's a few other people who've entered and are working on it :)

@Zolkovo I see, thanks for the info! Don't plan on using that though; seems kinda dumb to shell out money for a second remake just to not play it xD

And oh alright, sounds good! I don't wanna go and flood with a bunch of random nonsense just to get my post count up though, so hopefully I find stuff to write about. Thanks!

• Like 2

just a little tidbit...as far as I know you can buy just about every region card digitally here and send the winner the code...i'm still all good with providing the Canadian one...just mentioning in case you didn't know...i'm sure there are plenty of sites like this...it's the one I'm the most familiar with and have used repeatedly...https://www.play-asia.com/digital_codes/playstation_network/14/711z3

Edited by ProfBambam55

12 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

just a little tidbit...as far as I know you can buy just about every region card digitally here and send the winner the code...i'm still all good with providing the Canadian one...just mentioning in case you didn't know...i'm sure there are plenty of sites like this...it's the one I'm the most familiar with and have used repeatedly...https://www.play-asia.com/digital_codes/playstation_network/14/711z3

I'll PM you about this :)

Edited by Zolkovo

One of my favorite video games is borderlands 2. I love the humor, story n a lot of gameplay. Sorry about the other post. You are doing something nice n trying to give your hard earn money away to other gamers like you. I'm just grateful for the opportunity to win.  I wish people were so passionate about other topics that are way more important than video games or trophies. Keep your head up n God bless you! 

This received less salty comments, I guess since people could still be eligible with 99.9% of the games that are available on PSN. My favourite game is Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 although it has been a long time since I played it. If I win, I'd like the £20 UK PSN Card. 

Edited by Sergen

2 hours ago, Uchiha_Snake__ said:

I already unhidethe trophies I havet but it seens I need to get one trophy in order for them to show up, I'm currently playing Borderlands 2 I'm sure I can get more trophies for the game this weekend tho...

You can just PM me about this :)

1 hour ago, JJgamer4 said:

Tough decision for favorite game but I'd go with The Last Of Us

Smashing game, don't forget you have until the 31st 6pm GMT to rack up 50 total posts!

57 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Edit: Would also take a premium Membership in case of winning if possible :) 

More than happy to oblige, and I've added that to the first post in case other people would like the same.

16 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

@Gotakibono @miwinko @jjmello23 @kenshinh91 @r4tb0- @TheNocturnalOwl I've noticed a few people have entered the poll but have forgotten(?) to leave a comment so make sure you do post your favourite game if you want to be included in the draw.

In addition to the above @ItsMeZack16 @mr2k_pdh @langedougie @Danny_Johansen @arashi_8819 @joust25 @Soufwar don't forget to leave a comment with one of your favourite games if you wish to be entered.

@Dragon-Archon @BG_painter @Wdjat Prinny Doods @zajac9999 @Dav9834 @Martain2 @Skadoki I combed through the old thread and noted you guys were interested so make sure you vote and leave a comment with your favourite game if you'd still like to enter.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Good on you for running this man, excellent to see your offer for charity. Shame to hear you are not going to run anymore but I hope this site has not discouraged you. There are virtually no charity events on here but many of the other sites have strong communities that support this sort of thing. Maybe consider moving over to them. Goodluck

Couldn't agree more with the above user... it's so sad to think the charity element got completly over-shadowed early on.. it's just take take take with some people :/

I can't enter even though i've unhid all my trophies (they are all old fifa games and other unobtainables) but i read in another post that i need to earn another trophy for changes to take effect on this site.. i probably won't have time for this but best of luck to everyone here, you all deserve it frankly

oh yeah and i don't have 50 posts lol.. but i like the reasoning behind that plus it encourages people to explore the forums a bit more hopefully if theyre short on posts.

Edited by DrMontez
  • Like 1

My favourite game is definitely The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

I heard about the Witcher 3 in 2015 from a friend of mine, but never got a chance to play it. Last summer, the GOTY edition was on sale, so I bought it and turns out it's the best game I've ever played, never got bored of it, completed the main story within a week, all side missions, expansions, I even went on all those little markers on the map, picking armor and gear I would never use it, because I already had finish the game, but it didn't matter, I just wanted to play more of it.

Bought the collector's edition, something I never did before, wich brought an amazing statue of Geralt slaying a griffin, some cool maps, the school of the wolf medallion, greatly designed steelbook, and some gwent card decks so I can play with my little brother (don't worry I did teach him how to play, I think he go it tho..)

Was the first time I bought a game and thought, wait... I payed that price for THIS? I should have payed more.. Felt so empty after I finish everything the game had to offer to me... still feel it to this day, a feeling no game could ever fulfill.

Honorable mentions: Uncharted 4 and TLOU from Naughty Dog are my favourite games besides the Witcher 3.

• Like 1