Big in Japan (EU-Sale)

dermarx

I look forward to this sale every year. Lots of great stuff in there! Looking through the list, though, I realise that I already own many of the games that interest me. :P For any that I don't, I would prefer getting the physical copy (if one is available), but I'll bite the bullet if it's cheap enough.

I'm definitely going to get Drakengard 3, it's just a shame the DLC isn't on sale too since it's pretty expensive to get all of it. I'll have to think about some other games that caught my eye. Seeing Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds and God Wars: Future Past reminded me that those games exist, so I ended up ordering physical copies instead of getting them from the sale. :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Intresseklubben said:

Finally going to pick up Ni No Kuni. I've heard a lot of great things about the game throughout the years. I'm hopeful I like it as much as everyone else.

I hope you enjoy it because it is an amazing game.

5 hours ago, ExquisiteSteez said:

No Ni No Kuni 2 ?

Too soon.

4 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I think it's time to take the dust off my ps3. I'm thinking to buy Resonance of Fate. Can anyone recommend good Tales of (whatever).I'm interested in rpgs

There's a bundle of Tales of Graces f and Tales of Xillia. I would say these two games are a great intro to the Tales of series. Tales of Hearts R is also a good choice.

I have several games that I'm interested it, and will pick up a handful. The Otome VNs are still a bit expensive for me. I'm looking for them to be a few pounds cheaper. Will probably end up with the Alisha DLC, Nonary Games, Odin Sphere, Soul Sacrifice, and Gravity Rush 2.

• Like 1

Always wanted to play the Neptunia games but put it off because of the price of vitagames here in aus, couldn't resist $10ea bought them all. Tempted by .Hack//G.U and Dark Souls 3, still undecided.

Edited by sh4d0wzcs

Already bought Bad Apple Wars and Project Diva f in the sale.
But I'm still thinking about some other games of which I'm not sure which I should buy as I won't be able to buy them all:
- Caligula Effect
- Exist Archive
- Fairy Fencer F Dark Advent
- Persona 5
That will be quite a tough choice, i guess xD

54 minutes ago, Lagoon Aris said:

Already bought Bad Apple Wars and Project Diva f in the sale.
But I'm still thinking about some other games of which I'm not sure which I should buy as I won't be able to buy them all:
- Caligula Effect
- Exist Archive
- Fairy Fencer F Dark Advent
- Persona 5
That will be quite a tough choice, i guess xD

Caligula: Must since no physical

P5: For that price, pretty solid

Exist Archive: 50-50, you can find cheaper physical NA versions 

FFF: why not

Get all :awesome: 

Edited by Satoshi Ookami