Make Something - Tearaway Unfolded
Learn Something - Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Tell a Ghost Story - Murdered: Soul Suspect
Be a Hermit - Teslagrad

Survive - Prey

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 2

Quick question @Toogie53

if I wanted to add more games to my list now that I have a rough idea of how much time I have, would it be easier for you if I asked for them to all be added at once or if I asked for them to be added as I got around to them (that way you don't have to keep checking for updates if I don't end up playing the games by the end (Not that I plan on doing that :P))? 

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Quick question @Toogie53

if I wanted to add more games to my list now that I have a rough idea of how much time I have, would it be easier for you if I asked for them to all be added at once or if I asked for them to be added as I got around to them (that way you don't have to keep checking for updates if I don't end up playing the games by the end (Not that I plan on doing that :P))? 

Doesn't make much difference, but all at once would be my preference.

1 hour ago, Surge3Beast said:

Got the platinums for Fallout 4 and MLB The Show 18 and only have a few trophies left in Mass Effect. Also, I'd like to change my Get Tested game from Demon's Souls to Crash Bandicoot if that's ok.

Yeah no problem. I probably wont update the main post this weekend, so you'll,see this Monday. 

Sounds good! I’m going to spending a lot of time with my VITA this summer after accidentally turning off my PS4 during remote play, so I figured I might as well make the most of it. I moved some of my current games around to fit all the categories.

Make Friends: Super Exploding Zoo. This game you start as an animal in a zoo and you have to wake up other animals to join your mob to stop the spiders-munchers from eating your eggs. I’m putting it in this category because you really have to “make friends” with the other animals- you can’t stop the evil creatures alone!

Hang out at the Lake: Submerged. I’m moving this from my bonus game because it’s the only game I really have that has water in it and that I could reasonably complete after returning home. The whole game is centered around you using your canoe to explore the land. I remember canoeing when I was in camp :P

Play a Sport: Shakes Spears. Jostling was (is?) a sport where knights try to knock each other off of horses. Not much else to say about this choice.

Go Hiking: Adventure Time. No change from original choice.

Shoot Something: Blasting Agent. This is a 2D shooter game where you have to shoot various enemies while collecting gold. You have to complete the levels to 100% to unlock bonuses. I played the first level and it was surprisingly tricky for me to dodge enemy attacks while inflicting damage onto them.

Make Something: Danganronpa. I moved this game here because the entire part I had to grind out was a mini-game where you had to grind out supplies to make various bears for Moko to be replaced with.

Learn Something: Maliya. I never heard of Maliya before, but it’s a Spanish card game (properly spelt Malila). I thought this was a good fit for this category because I get to learn an old game that was popular in another culture.

Put on a Show: Flower. Last event got me to finally finish Flower on the PS3, so I figured I might as well go for the VITA version this event. I put it in this category because the petals put on light show in many of the levels and you can paint the grass with them during certain points.

Tell a Ghost Story: Claire. No change here.

Get Tested: Nihilumbra. I started this game a long long time ago, but according to the trophy guide it would only take a 1/3 of the time it does if it wasn’t for the “void” mode, which sounds super difficult and many people recommended using video guides for it. I hope it’s not as bad as people say.

Be a Hermit: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (VITA). I put this game here because of all the arcade machine game you have to beat towards the end of the game.

Survive: Lone Survivor. The game literally has “survive” in its name :P In this game, you have to carefully manage flashlight batteries, food, and items to survive the monsters. I tried it for about 20 minutes already and hope this will get me to play it a bit more now.

Bonus: Lego Legends of Chima: Laval’s Journey. I’ve never ever finished a LEGO game, so now seems like a good time to start. This game is about a tiger-person-lion who has to save her family’s land from an evil tiger-person-lion. I didn’t play too much of it, but it has a lot of exploring new places.

I'll try to make your life easier by linking the games with the images and the percentages: (These are only the new ones):

Sa40e30.png 79%

S4cc5b4.png9%

S1c91c8.png1%

Sffb20c.png14%

Sf50d1c.png15%

S0ca392.png10%

Sebd611.png19%

Sf20948.png62%

Sf9b767.png0%

• Like 2

Can I still join? This would be my first community event, I loved the idea of participating!

Shoot Something: The Order 1886

Put on a Show: Just Dance 2016 

Tell a Ghost Story: Until Dawn

Get Tested: Sine Mora EX, Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne 

*Bonus Category/Summer Vacation: Yooka-Laylee 

GravityQueeen.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eigen-space said:

Just got my 100% for Valiant Hearts. This game.... wow. I don't know how they can fit so much emotion into a 5-15 hour game. Just wow.

Might need to go sit in a quiet place and just think about this one for a while.

Can't put spoilers on my phone but I will just say: "Emile, Salut!"

• Like 2

If it's only one game for category, what about this:

Go Hiking: Dark Souls Remastered 

Learn Something: Bloodborne

Get Tested: Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin 

Survive: Dark Souls 3 

Does it fit now?  

GravityQueeen.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GravityQueeen said:

If it's only one game for category, what about this:

Go Hiking: Dark Souls Remastered 

Learn Something: Bloodborne

Get Tested: Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin 

Survive: Dark Souls 3 

Does it fit now?  

GravityQueeen.png

Seems fine to me. I really like your list btw.

• Like 1

@Toogie53 I'd like to swap one game in my list. Would you kindly replace Rayman with Oceanhorn, please? The reason is that this game is bullshit with its Daily Challenges and the awesomeness level and I might not get the plat before the end of the camp. 
I think that fishing in Oceanhorn can be considered a sport, right? 
Thank you for all the time you put in this thread. I can't imagine the amount of work you have to do with all the updating... Have a beer or two from me for that B) 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

@RockyJokerPL maybe ask @HailHale81 what (s)he did within a month to get the plat D::)

Diamond Cups would be my guess, but it's very, very skill dependent. Isn't viable for most people. I'm a higher tier Gold Cup player, and I did reach the Diamond tier a couple of times, only to get knocked back down. It will take me at least a month still. With enough time and practice, it may be reachable, but... there are many other games one could be playing instead, while Golds take 10-15 minutes of one's time tops.

@GravityQueeen @AS_CHAOTIC you guys are in. I didnt see any problems with your games. I will be adding @uphilf25 to the event as well. They contacted me via PM. You three will be the start of cabin #10.

1 hour ago, wolverine123 said:

Just call me the croc slayer!! Finally done requiem for a killer. Took me hours, tried for 4 hours solid last night and probably about 2 this morning. Got ko'd on 1002420 and nearly gave up but I persevered and finally did it. I'm so happy :dance: just got the curtain falls left to do now, really hoping I have an easier time with it.

Thats awesome. Way to stick it out.

3 hours ago, RockyJokerPL said:

@Toogie53 I'd like to swap one game in my list. Would you kindly replace Rayman with Oceanhorn, please?

You can swap. I'll update probably on Monday. I think counting fishing as a sport can make it work in that category. I was thinking more like team sports when I put the category together but I didnt specify it in the rules. So I can't complain now. ?

Edited by Toogie53
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

@GravityQueeen @AS_CHAOTIC you guys are in. I didnt see any problems with your games. I will be adding @uphilf25 to the event as well. They contacted me via PM. You three will be the start of cabin #10.

Thankyou, Toogie53. Lets do our best, Cabin #10! I can say Im excited to play all Souls games again, now with this account. The other games in my list are cool, fast and easy platinums, to compensate the amount of time I will be living in From Software's sinister worlds. We have two months to accomplish our challenges lol The real challenge about my games is gonna be Just Dance 2016, even now that I am close to platinum it. Best of luck to everyone participating, have fun, praise the sun Lol

And enjoy E3 Uhuuuuuuuuu ?

• Like 2

just a suggestion and totally cool if it's not applied...if no one else joins the event would it be considered to add the latest members who joined to existing cabins to level out game count?...cabins 5, 6, 8, and 9 all have less than the others...also, I'd be willing to join cabin 10 and perhaps others might as well...i know this is not a comp so doesn't really matter...would just be for fun...sorry to complicate things...just an idea...thoughts?... 

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

Finally had some time today, so here's 3 for cabin #6! Cheers ♪

S236ad3.png

Shoot Something - Titan Souls

S5abb2f.png

Go Hiking - イース セルセタの樹海

Ys! I love Ys! I love Ernst Adol! And I love Celceta!

S3df77f.png

Survive - Deer God

Kicking butts, bushes and big bad brownbears with survival!Bambi ☆ I'm an avid fan of Tokyo Jungle and I was hoping to end up loving this game, I did try hard to love this game and I kinda like it. What succeeded to make my bambinated experience a bit on the sour side are the following 2 issues (on VITA): 

THE BAD A) once I had finished the game once, my save was rolled back to the last save point before the final boss time and again. After progress took holidays and went camp for the seventh time (5 times I lost my postgame progress and was put back to before the final story boss, twice Bambi!Aze was suddenly put back to right after beating the final boss but before making the last important decision in the game), any confidence I had in the save system had long gone out of the window.

THE GOOD A) with a save stuck at 96% there's no need for a 2nd playthrough. Lucky Bambi being lucky.

Anyways, on to THE BAD C) block puzzles glitching out. I got stuck in the ground from time to time (and had to free Bambi in death), but some puzzles refusing to recognise that I'd solved them felt worse and took up far too much of my total time spent on the game. 

THE GOOD C) I got to be Bambi. 

...so can you! Give into Bambi! Beware of the big bad brownbears and BE THE BAMBI GOD. (Preferably so on PS4, I hear?)

5NBrG5.gif

Edited by Aze
  • Like 3