Camp Wannalottaplat

Thanks for letting me be a part of this!  I started my camp journey yesterday by firing up Sims 3 and reacquainting myself with the controls.  Unfortunately, I also forgot that my save file had corrupted and I had to start over but part of the camp experience is meeting new people so I don't mind.  My new family is on their way to earning the last few trophies!  I also started Resident Evil 7 and man that game is creepy.  I'm kind of glad I didn't start the game in VR mode.

Also, could I update my list of games and add Jak & Daxter 1 (Vita) as "hang out by the lake"?

The hologram thingies in Psychonauts are most likely the most annoying collectible I ever had to get. Why are these things so transparent? Why do some of them fly around all over the place like a wicked witch on a broom? Why are they sometimes halfway in the ground or a wall?

At least the punching minigame was as doable as I remembered, so it should work overall. But boy oh boy, that is some annoying stuff :P 

@Toogie53 Now that I have finished this Kung Fu Panda online grind, I feel I should ask if it might count as a sport? According to this, I figure it might be: "Chinese Kung Fu (Martial Arts or as popularly referred to as Gongfu or Wushu) is a series of fighting styles which has developed over a long historical period in China. Nowadays, it is regarded as a traditional sport, gaining more and more popularity and even stands as a representative for Chinese culture."

If so, I'd like to replace Stikbold with it, as I don't have much left to do, and it would be nice to add it to my list. Otherwise, I'm not really sure what other category it may count for, if any.

1 hour ago, Jens said:

At least the punching minigame was as doable as I remembered, so it should work overall. But boy oh boy, that is some annoying stuff :P 

That minigame was a nightmare, and broke one of my PSN friends.. Not me, though. Lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Just realized that I don't have any PS3 games in my list, so I'm going to make a change... just don't know what.

Can anybody tell me if one of these would from my PS3 backlog would fit Play a Sport or Hermit? Preferably Sport.... little desire to pick up FFX right now.

-Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations

-Alice: Madness Returns

-Claire

-Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes

-Crystal Defenders

-Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

-Lightning Returns

-Syberia

-Syberia 2

-The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

-The Witch and the Hundred Knight

-Time and Eternity

The Witch and the Hundred Knight would be a great example of Be a Hermit.  Not much in the way of puzzles and mini-games, but Metallia would fit as a hermit because she's actually forced to live away from people in the swamp since she can't leave it for long and many people can't stand being there too long.  Your initial goal is to actually release pillars and bring swamp to the world so Metallia can actually go places besides her swamp.  Be warned, the PS3 version of this game does have a crashing glitch so be sure to save often.  It's quite a doable and reasonable plat though and I really liked the game.

Time and Eternity would kinda fit for Hermit, but it's a stretch.  The Great Spirits in chapter 3 could count as hermits since they live in faraway gardens and rarely get visitors and Olden makes you answer that stupid quiz.  But it's also not a great game, albeit an easy one.

Can i get an update done on my list of games. I believe if I wrote my notes down I had be a hermit as doom vfr? 

And if I do can I change it to God of war 2018 since he basically lives secluded from the rest of the world.

If that's to much of a stretch then I'll switch it to learn something since you get more about Norse  mythology 

@Toogie53

Finished my fourth game for the event yesterday, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. A wonderful little gem with beautiful visuals and an emotional story. Very short, but also very good. The unique controls were a bit irritating at times though.

Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada sits at 75% right now. Only two chapters and five battles left, plus some more grinding. May the RNG Gods be with me...

• Like 1

Update!!!

Add another Platinum to the pile for Cabin #3. Recently finished off Plat for Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.  Gonna try and polish off the DLC before I jump into my next game.

As for pizza I enjoy the pineapple s long as its with ham or sausage. When it comes to tuna on pizza my instant reaction is "OH GOD NO" but I have never tried it. I would like to think that if given the opportunity to try it I'll be open minded enough to give it a chance.

• Like 2

I've been really slacking lately.. >.< Been playing Destiny because some of my friends were bugging me to raid; though the last two days I have been playing ESO's new expansion, Summerset, and been enjoying it. I've also been looking for another job. Feel like it's freaking chaos around here! 

1 hour ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Update

Friendship has been acquired. Super friendship that is. I have finished Lego Marvel Super Heroes. First LEGO game platinum. Probably the last. Time to move onto something more stimulating. I’m thinking of tackling Oceanhorn next.

Jealous in a way of that one since I can never get thru the rc race

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

Jealous in a way of that one since I can never get thru the rc race

That one was a real bitch. Probably the thing I had to redo the most. Took me a good half hour straight.That one was a real bitch. Probably the thing I had to redo the most. Took me a good half hour straight.

6 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

That one was a real bitch. Probably the thing I had to redo the most. Took me a good half hour straight.That one was a real bitch. Probably the thing I had to redo the most. Took me a good half hour straight.

It is the reason I gave up on it

14 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Agreed...it is good for salad and as a sandwich...but not pizza. I love tuna, I love pizza, but not both together.

As an aside, cabinmates in Cabin #2, I apologize for what I will not be doing the next few weeks: playing video games. I can't hold my end down right now. They fired the only other developer yesterday so I am going to be swamped the next few weeks until about the end of the month. So I won't be able to contribute much as I have to do the work of two people right now, and they aren't planning on hiring a replacement until the month is over. I'll still be able to make progress on my games, but it'll be a lot slower. So hopefully y'all will keep us afloat so that these lesser cabins can't get the jump on us.

I'm flying back from Rome today and I'm not back at work 'till Tuesday so I'll have 3 days of gaming ahead of me. Hopefully finish up arkham knight and Conan (if my boosting partner gets their act together)

Speaking of pizza it's all I've eaten since Sunday, well pizza, lasagne & spaghetti carbonara, I've been in 10 or so Italian pizza parlours and have yet to see any pineapple on a pizza and these guys invented it, so if it was supposed to be there they'd know. 

Cabin 3 Update!!!

Cat Quest finished! This game was 100% fantastic! Recommend to anyone that's looking for a really well-put-together game. Certainly isn't the most in-depth game ever, but all the mechanics are solid.
The only reason you shouldn't play is if you hate cat puns.

• Like 1

@Toogie53 I like to make a change too: add Entwined for Get Tested and move Demon Gaze II to the bonus category. So far I've been hiking/exploring dungeons, rented a room in an inn, visited a mausoleum for a test of courage, went to a park for a lovely picnic, searched for hidden treasures with treasure maps, hunted some demons, made new friends, went on a date, visited a concert, got thrown in prison for partying too hard, did a prison break (twice :awesome: ), went sightseeing in a cathedral, and got a taste of the nightlife. But the summer vacation's not over yet, things on the program are visiting the castle and diving among other things.

Se140a8.png

14 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Just realized that I don't have any PS3 games in my list, so I'm going to make a change... just don't know what.

Can anybody tell me if one of these would from my PS3 backlog would fit Play a Sport or Hermit? Preferably Sport.... little desire to pick up FFX right now.

-Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations

-Alice: Madness Returns

-Claire

-Crimes & Punishments: Sherlock Holmes

-Crystal Defenders

-Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

-Lightning Returns

-Syberia

-Syberia 2

-The Testament of Sherlock Holmes

-The Witch and the Hundred Knight

-Time and Eternity

Alice Madness Returns fits with Hermit, as she's usually alone and has hallucinations about Wonderland.

• Like 1

Making my weekly update today. After a lot of hiking and getting tested, I put some time at the lake.

Go Hiking..Rayman Legends.......Great game. Love the Rayman series and was a short plat. Took me only a month this time unlike the ps3 version.

Get Tested..GTA5 100%....Great game and the dlc was a pain and very long. Had my mastermind reset once so I had to play through it like 6 times to get everything. Thanks to @Mapa for be up for the challenge.

Hang out at the Lake..Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden..Short but fun hoh puzzle game.

Three games to be added to cabin 8 after all that birthday partying

• Like 1