Rarest 100% Game

Mine is...

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

rBxw5UY.jpg?2

jdBmuVL.jpg

1.47%

Played on default difficulty the entire time so nothing was really difficult, just time consuming and even more so considering I had to make three restarts. The only parts of the entire 100% I didn't like was having to play as a werewolf/vampire in Dawnguard since I'm not really into that scene, and having pretty shit options with where to build my house in Hearthfire.

Fallout 4 isn't too far behind this at 1.56% which is what I thought would be my rarest before I checked since I thought that was slightly more difficult and more time consuming. Sleeping Dogs at 2.42%, Assassin's Creed Origins at 4.03% and Sonic the Hedgehog at 5.65% (really?!) make up the top five. 

3 hours ago, Sergen said:

You didn't let 100% completion rate last you long considering you went all out and put that on your list twice hahaha. Good luck, after playing Darkstalkers I really started to lack the motivation to do any 100% games, but I could change my mind if the game is good enough. 

Yeah I know man, I decided to just stick them straight on there sooner rather than later since I know I would’ve kept holding them off lol. Well done with Darkstalkers, I think that’s another game I need to do. Only a few 100% games that interest me really, it’s understandable why you wouldn’t want to invest so much time and effort into games with no plat. 

• Like 2

0.23 - Little Big Planet 2

Kind of surprised by this one, as it wasn’t even in the top 50 most difficult, but my guess is the PSmove dlc stuff brought the 100% rarity down quite a bit, along with the muppets dlc. (Which was great btw!)

• Like 1