Which game do you think it's better: Black Ops 4 or BF V?

Nexuds121

I know you guys play Black Ops and Battlefield Games in the past, so I wanna ask you guys a question. Which game do you think it's better before the release date: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 or Battlefield V?

Edited by Nexuds121

Based on what we know right now?

Black Ops is near-certain to deliver good multiplayer, but no singleplayer. It will give COD players the things COD players like.

BFV will have a singleplayer campaign as well as MP, but we just don't know much. The business practices surrounding it are also something to be afraid of.

I would argue BOIIII looks better at the moment, but there could be a press release or an E3 presentation tomorrow that completely reverses everything.

Battlefield 5. I've always preffered Call of Duty as I view the single player campaign, progression system, customisation and gunplay vastly superior even though I do enjoy Battlefield but they took out my favourite part, being the Campaign, increased the emphasis on my least favourite part, Zombies and tacked on a Battle Royale mode as to justify no single player. The multiplayer doesn’t even look that good in itself IMO being a sort of lost mashup of other popular shooters with no real identify. So for me it's Battlefield 5 as it looks like just classic Battlefield fun.

From what we've seen so far, Battlefield is my pick, I prefer the bigger maps and I had a really good time going for the 100% in Battlefield 1. That being said, Battlefield and CoD offer completely different experiences, the only similar thing is that they are both first person shooters.

My biggest turn off from Black Ops is that it's pretty much Black Ops 3, minus the wall running and single player campaign. It's come across as quite lazy to me, very little effort or creativity seems to have gone into it. 

Two completely different styles of shooter so there is really no point in comparing them. Blops IIII will be much faster paces and more "arcadey" while BFV is slower paced with more realistic and harder to control recoil. Also two completely different settings. 

I personally think both games will be very enjoyable experiences and I plan on purchasing both. 

Parker

• Like 2

Battlefield V based on what I've seen so far from both games.

But I don't like either franchise. Call of Duty and Battlefield are proof you can make a complete piece of shit that will still sell and break sales records because the masses have already dug their claws deep into them.

Not that their soon to be trophy lists will have any effect because most people just buy Call of Duty and Battlefield games to play with their friends online. One reason why Playstation Plus has been a huge money maker ever since Sony decided that it was required to play multiplayer.

• Like 1

Idk but II like to go for 100% for both battlefield and COD games.  I want to play both of them at launch but I'm to a point where I think I won't pre-order either.  figuring out the difference between versions of a game these days is like trying to figure out your medical insurance policy.  It looks to me like BO4 is locking an entire zombies map behind the 99.99 version of the game.  Correct me please if I'm wrong about this.  Red dead redemption 2 is also locking missions behind a more expensive version of their game.  From the perspective of someone who likes to go for 100% this is getting a bit concerning.  I almost would bet the bank eventually if not this fall we will see trophies locked behind these more expensive versions of games.  Treyarch is probably going to be real stingy on their gobble gums or the equivalent to gobble gum in this version as they were in b03.  The gobble Gum system was Pay to win if I have ever seen it.  You can play to round 20 and only get 2 liquid divinium yet you use 5 gobble gums,  so you basically have two options to have gobble gums past round 3 in bo3 which is to close application if you are about to die or buy gobble gums with real money.  I don't like either option not when I shelled out 99.99 for the damn game.  Treyarch can't afford to include a campaign anymore either they are so poor.  Lets not forget about that.

Aside from that all these major games are going to have battle royal.  I'm very curious to see the types of trophies this will bring.  If I have to be the last man standing in a 100 man death match or something forget it.  There are 10 or more new release games coming over the next year I want to play but slowly i'm scratching them off my list as they come out with the details for the different versions.  BO4 and Red dead will most likely be casualties of their greed.

Can' really judge since they aren't out yet but honestly, there appears to be more effort put towards Battlefield V over Black Ops 4. To be honest, I've moved on from shooters into more RPG games now. It feels all the same to me now, even looking at the trailers for both. 

9 hours ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

Battlefield seems to have more content and respect its players more, Campaign,side stories, multi and ......an added battle royale mode.

Call of Duty has removed the campaign completely for zombies and a battle royale great. 

I'd use "Respects its players more" incredibly loosely when it is an EA game.
They will probably find a way to mess it up badly.
Like its confirmation of premium currency and airlifts.

4 hours ago, SaltyCatRemi said:

I'd use "Respects its players more" incredibly loosely when it is an EA game.
They will probably find a way to mess it up badly.
Like its confirmation of premium currency and airlifts.

Gonna pretend Activision isn't worse? 

The company who added lootboxes to a remastered game.

On 10/06/2018 at 9:08 PM, Parker said:

Two completely different styles of shooter so there is really no point in comparing them. Blops IIII will be much faster paces and more "arcadey" while BFV is slower paced with more realistic and harder to control recoil. Also two completely different settings. 

I personally think both games will be very enjoyable experiences and I plan on purchasing both. 

Parker

Basically that. 

In my opinion, both of those games sucks... they are both being developed by the two worst money grabbing companies that rush to release the next game and have a bunch of useless micro transactions in there games. But I will go with battlefield v because the COD franchise such. Never gonna buy another cod game if they will not make any serious improvement

• 2 weeks later...

Battlefield 5 and imo its not even close.  They have a campaign, added Battle Royale and its actual weapons and attachments.  No bullshit perks, no attachments to see through walls, no marking enemies, no invisibility, no jet packs or wall running.  Just old fashion run, aim, shoot....and in some cases, camp your ass off.