Suggestion: Change back the layout on our PSN profiles or give the option to do it

Which layout would you preffer?  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Which layout would you preffer?

• Bring back the old layout
    • Keep the new one
    • Change it to a different layout

The profiles look much better now! I've also noticed that the games list has been changed to have the console tags on the right and number of owners/recent players under the game's title now. No complaints here! Like I said in this thread earlier, I think changing the look of the games list was the better solution if you wanted them to have a similar layout to the profiles.

I quite liked the "X of X" trophies thing under the percentage for games that were incomplete, but I do understand people's complaints about it making profiles more cluttered. I'm fine with just the percentage.

Thanks for listening to the community, Sly! It would have been easy just to ignore everyone and do your own thing, but you didn't, so you deserve some appreciation for that. :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

I like the layout the way it is right now besides the date being before the month, was that the way it was before? I can’t remember. Either way it’s bugging me now.

No, before Sly did all the changes it was first the month and then the day, like it can be seen in the Wayback-machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180328201246/https://psnprofiles.com/MMDE

Personally I prefer the current version but I guess that's normal as it's the way dates are normally written in my country. :D 

19 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

No, before Sly did all the changes it was first the month and then the day, like it can be seen in the Wayback-machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180328201246/https://psnprofiles.com/MMDE

Personally I prefer the current version but I guess that's normal as it's the way dates are normally written in my country. :D 

yeah, I guess I prefer it the other way, being American and all. I hope we’ll be allowed to change it, cause I liked it with the dates lined up properly for my region.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1

Hey awesome! I'm glad to see it get to a spot people like, nicely done listening to the feedback and adapting it Sly :yay:

I also see the games page also has a similar theme now too, I like it quite a lot actually, looks really clean :P 

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I just looked up the site on my ps4 browser and it looks great. On my phone on the other hand, it’s a bit less. As I only use this site on my phone this is what I mean:

v8OtZph.png

(screenshot of my phone)

1: The completion date looks really small, like there isn’t any space between the lines, if it’s on the 4th line. Like Another World or Batman for example. It just looks weird.

2: The line between the rank and the percentage just isn’t there until you zoom in.

Ofcourse this could also be the problem of my phone, I don’t know. Just thought I point it out.

Really like the new layout.

I think it looks fine now, so I guess this is as good a place as any to ask a somewhat related question. I browse the site at 90% zoom and I've gotten this weird space on the right of the plat/100% icon for a while now:

Lv0DJfa.png

I'm not sure if it's just my computer or a site thing, but I figured it was worth asking.

1 hour ago, BakkerJ said:

I just looked up the site on my ps4 browser and it looks great. On my phone on the other hand, it’s a bit less. As I only use this site on my phone this is what I mean:

v8OtZph.png

(screenshot of my phone)

1: The completion date looks really small, like there isn’t any space between the lines, if it’s on the 4th line. Like Another World or Batman for example. It just looks weird.

@Sly Ripper I noticed this too on iPhone, if possible maybe it could be fixed by reducing the text when viewing the site on the smallest resolution (mobile) to format that text like "6 Dec 2013" (Rather than "6th December 2013") and "Platinum 3 days, 20 hrs" (Rather than "Platinum in 3 days, 20 hours"), this way it won't bounce to a fourth line. :dunno:

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1