More trophies coming!!!

Vengloss87

3 hours ago, Kasowicz said:

I guess no 100% completion for me then. Not doing another playthrough. So be it.

I liked the game as much as the next person, but I don't feel like having to playthrough the entire game all over again, I mean I got the platinum and that's good enough for me.  I'll go through the DLC for those trophies, but not the whole game for two extra trophies that should have been in the main list to begin with.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

3 hours ago, Valyrious said:

About fucking time they reward people that want to play again (and on the hardest difficulty).

Also, new suits.

45293992982_8e1daa1514_b.jpg

Inb4 no Sam Raimi suit?!?! Let's be honest, the suit wasn't great. Fight me.

Whoa the Kaine Scarlet Spider outfit, and Spider-UK? Still no Venom costume? :( 

36 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Whoa the Kaine Scarlet Spider outfit, and Spider-UK? Still no Venom costume? :( 

One word: Sequel.

1 hour ago, monteblommie said:

This is really becoming a sony exclusive staple isn't it?

No complains from me, more content and trophies for free.

Well, God of War didn't get any trophies for their NG+ mode. Which still disappoints me to this day. They should have added a NG+ trophy and a "Give Me God of War" completion trophy.

If anything, to make the people that have 100% have more bragging rights. Especially because unlike Spiderman, God of War on the hardest difficulty is no joke. Even if you use cheese methods.

• Like 1

Wow, new trophies for this Amazing ? game are welcome!

As someone said, these two trophies look similar to the Horizon Zero Dawn update (NG+ and Ultra Hard difficulty) and I hope they stack for a single run.

I played in hard difficulty and died a couple of time at the beginning (I had to practice and learn all the different commands ?) but it wasn't so difficult. I remember Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 on PS1 were much more difficult on hard, maybe I hadn't all the experience and practice of a gamer like now or maybe it's due to my memories, but killing all the lizards on the subway while you were following Venom (very similar to the beginning of chapter 12 in FF XV, except of the Daemons and the Neverending Nightmare music) or crawling in the tunnel sewer with the rising water (and here you had to be very precise to avoid the water) gave me nightmares ?.

5 hours ago, Vengloss87 said:

As well as the trophies accompanying the new DLC (The Heist) released next week the below also announced by Insomniac today...

'Speaking of that, we’re adding two new trophies as well – one for completing the game on Ultimate Difficulty, and the other for finishing a NG+ run!'

Once more into the breach!

Welp there goes my 100%. I'm excited for the DLC and already have season pass but no way I'm gonna replay the game all over.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Valyrious said:

About fucking time they reward people that want to play again (and on the hardest difficulty).

Also, new suits.

45293992982_8e1daa1514_b.jpg

Would be more interesting than another armoured suit to me, and looks more appealing than some of the others included (like that ghost rider suit). I know it gets called out for being too similar to the classic but I much prefer the long spider to the fat one, and I just really like the eye shape and raised webbing. All the things some people love to hate. :P

Anyways yeah looking forward to these two trophies. Felt it was missing a trick with no difficulty trophies. And I’m surprised some people (well one person, haven’t read through the rest of the thread yet) are saying they won’t bother with another playthrough. If I’d spent a decent amount of money on a game at release I’d at least be interested in doing another playthrough to get my money’s worth if anything. It wouldn’t take that long to run through the story, probably even on Ultimate. 

6 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

@Super-Fly Spider-Guy ARE YOU READY TO RUUUUUMBLE!!!

That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

7 hours ago, Valyrious said:

First off, to quote new movie Spidey, "you're wrong, you think you're right, and that makes you dangerous"

But secondly, it's a lot better than these fugly ass things. I don't mind the Scarlet Spider on the left but the other two are some of the ugliest ones I've ever seen. Spider-UK kinda works in Lego because who cares, it's Lego, but of all the suits I'll never play as, that takes the cake in this game now.

Finally though, I imagine the movie suits, if they were to put them in, would either be in the last pack of DLC, after the last pack of DLC, or just kind of thrown in here and there like the 89 and 08 Batman suits in Arkham Knight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

First off, to quote new movie Spidey, "you're wrong, you think you're right, and that makes you dangerous"

But secondly, it's a lot better than these fugly ass things. I don't mind the Scarlet Spider on the left but the other two are some of the ugliest ones I've ever seen. Spider-UK kinda works in Lego because who cares, it's Lego, but of all the suits I'll never play as, that takes the cake in this game now.

Finally though, I imagine the movie suits, if they were to put them in, would either be in the last pack of DLC, after the last pack of DLC, or just kind of thrown in here and there like the 89 and 08 Batman suits in Arkham Knight.

To be fair, I thought they were going to do one movie suit, one comic book inspired suit and one Insomniac created suit per DLC. I got that vibe just based off the Iron Spider's inclusion with the preorder pack. 

Kind of surmised that they would give us the Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit with this DLC. Pretty sad about it, because THAT is one hell of a suit. Don't care if people hated the movie or not, but that suit was on point.

I still think Raimi suit is hilariously overrated.

Edited by Valyrious

Insomniac Games has clarified that the update containing new game plus and the new Ultimate difficulty option will not be available this week, as originally stated. The company has instead tweeted that update 1.07 is “coming soon.” We’ve updated the story above.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/16/17983372/spider-man-ps4-black-cat-dlc-new-game-plus-release-date

I will be very happy if both difficulty related trophies are gold, however that is very unlikely to happen. Remember the "Infamous" DLC trophy for Far Cry 5? Ever played the game on your second playthrough with Infamous difficulty set and after all that struggle you thought "Damn, I should've got a gold trophy from doing this but all I get is a fukkin silver?" Not to mention there isn't even a trophy for completing the game on New Game + mode on any difficulty...

Also I will never understand why there wasn't already a New Game + mode in Spider-Man from Day 1. It feels like none of you guys have ever played a Ratchet & Clank game before! "Challenge Mode", anyone? This is a thing that has been associated with the series since Going Commando (the second game in the R&C PS2 Era Trilogy). So much of you know that Spider-Man and & R&C are by the same developer, however very few of the current members in the dev. team will have been working with the company since before the first entry in the Resistance franchise. But even after including challenge mode in the 2016 PS4 R&C reboot/remake/movie tie-in, you'd think that these devs will have looked back at what their company is known for and say "We've been doing this to most of our games since 2003, let's not forget to incorporate this in our current project as well!" Sorry Insomniac, I'm afraid it's too late for that!

48 minutes ago, HusKyCode said:

Aw man, there goes my Wednesday night plans! I really hope these trophies stack, absolutely adore the game but don't fancy doing two more playthroughs. I have way too many games to get through as it is!

14 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Aw man, there goes my Wednesday night plans! I really hope these trophies stack, absolutely adore the game but don't fancy doing two more playthroughs. I have way too many games to get through as it is!

If you scroll all the way to the bottom it says that today's update won't include ng+ or ultimate difficulty.

Looking forward to both. Have been wanting to replay the game since I beat it and was waiting for this.

17 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

Thanks for posting this. My question is can you link to where they said that the DLC will have trophies? i think it's a given but haven't seen confirmation anywhere and it would be the first time Insomniac has trophy DLCs for any of their games. I would be so bummed out if the DLCs don't have trophies as i bought the season pass already.

I guess i kinda understand where you're coming from but the game was SO GOOD and i waited for it for such a long time that i'm excited to have another reason to beat it again. I LOVE that they put trophies for the hardest difficulty and NG+ so i can relive it. So much so that i was sad to see that God of War didn't do this back in August.

Taken from the EU PS Blog: Beyond new story missions, there’s a whole new faction of enemies, new crimes, new challenges, new trophies, and of course, three brand new suits.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/10/16/marvels-spider-man-first-dlc-the-heist-releases-next-week/

• Like 1