Ghost

Playstation Plus for November 2018

94 posts in this topic

Well, just the PS4 games for me.ย 

Appears the leak was true then. Very glad I always held back on buying Bulletstorm in sales, hoping for a really good price. Being tight with money can pay off.

What? Something I'll actually play on Vita? I almost bought Burly Men a few times over the past months. Not too hyped about the rest, though.

Wow turns out the leak was true this time :D i'm only curious about Burly Men at Sea though :P

I almost bought Bulletstorm last month, than i saw the leak so glad i waited :).

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Damn, that's a new low on those ps3 titles. PS4 titles only for me as well, at least those are actually good.

"keep your expectations low"

"obvious troll leaked ps+ speculation threads"

"nothing on that website works"

"seems legit"

ย 

:P:P:P jokes apart, the Arkedo Series are three separate minigames.

Played Bulletstorm years ago on the PS3 when it came to PS+ and it was hilarious. Never played a Yakuza game, so might give it a try.

Yes to all games. Happy with Yakuza and Burly Men.ย 

i think i know why they have to stop giving out ps3/vita titles. they're running out of possible choices :(.

4 out of 6 isn't bad. though wish arkedo wasn't one of em due to the fact that swap carries a 8/10 difficulty to complete.

ย 

barely got lucky a few times tackling a 8/10 difficulty RPG with the difficulty being that high because so many things could go wrong not to get a perfect ending.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 10/4/2018 at 5:09 PM, PliskinCobra said:

I really want to believe this because I just found out recently that my physical copy of Yakuza Kiwami was faulty and it was way past return date to Amazon.

ย 

Considering Yakuza 4, 5 were also on PS+, it's totally possible for Sega to do the same with Kiwami

The leak was true. I'm sooo happyyyyy nowwww

October leaks were correct. Can't wait to start Yakuza! Looks like a more violent version of Sleeping Dogs.

Well looks like a pretty mixed bag as far as genre's go so I'm happy... And yakuza should be greatย 

4/6 games not owned...not too bad.

Too bad that 4/6 is games I'll never touch. And that's the ones I don't own!

15 minutes ago, Happy said:

Looks like all i had to do to get good PS+ games is let my subscription expire. Always happy to take one for the team.

ย 

It also helps if you buy game when you have subscription... just saying.

Edited by ihadalifeb4this

Played Yakuza Zero a few months ago so having Kiwami will be nice to jump into next.

I've played Bulletstorm back on the PS3 (only because it came with the PS3) and I kinda liked it. Would've never bought the PS4 version but if it's on PS+, I'm probably going to play it at some point.

ย 

I've seen Burly Men on the online store but it didn't do enough for me to check it out. Will play it now though.

ย 

Not too interested in the rest.

Ugh, not interested in any of them except Burly Men at Sea, and I already bought it... dang

Pretty cool to see Yakuza Kiwami. I may have to get PS+ this month, so that I can play it once I get a PS4 again.

Bulletstorm is actually a lot of crazy fun. I appreciated that game a lot back in the day and Kiwami is a really nice add as well.

Not 100% sure on the other ones but I'm sure I'll look into them at some point.

40 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Played Bulletstorm years ago on the PS3 when it came to PS+ and it was hilarious. Never played a Yakuza game, so might give it a try.

oh boy, brace yourself for a treat.

Image result for goromi gif

ย 

Nothing for me again for November but I am glad for adding Yakuza Kiwami. (muehehe, that plat will never leave UR now)