Playstation Plus for November 2018

Ghost

Playstation Blog

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

i think i know why they have to stop giving out ps3/vita titles. they're running out of possible choices :(.

4 out of 6 isn't bad. though wish arkedo wasn't one of em due to the fact that swap carries a 8/10 difficulty to complete.

barely got lucky a few times tackling a 8/10 difficulty RPG with the difficulty being that high because so many things could go wrong not to get a perfect ending.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 10/4/2018 at 5:09 PM, PliskinCobra said:

I really want to believe this because I just found out recently that my physical copy of Yakuza Kiwami was faulty and it was way past return date to Amazon.

Considering Yakuza 4, 5 were also on PS+, it's totally possible for Sega to do the same with Kiwami

The leak was true. I'm sooo happyyyyy nowwww

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Happy said:

Looks like all i had to do to get good PS+ games is let my subscription expire. Always happy to take one for the team.

It also helps if you buy game when you have subscription... just saying.

Edited by ihadalifeb4this

I've played Bulletstorm back on the PS3 (only because it came with the PS3) and I kinda liked it. Would've never bought the PS4 version but if it's on PS+, I'm probably going to play it at some point.

I've seen Burly Men on the online store but it didn't do enough for me to check it out. Will play it now though.

Not too interested in the rest.

40 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Played Bulletstorm years ago on the PS3 when it came to PS+ and it was hilarious. Never played a Yakuza game, so might give it a try.

oh boy, brace yourself for a treat.

Image result for goromi gif

Nothing for me again for November but I am glad for adding Yakuza Kiwami. (muehehe, that plat will never leave UR now)

• Like 4