kingofbattle8174

PS Plus April 2019

87 posts in this topic

already own the surge physically and got the complete edition for free from the PS store via a glitch earlier in the year

no interest in conan

another month of nothin

Miracle,  miracle. We reached igc announcement without the typical guess thread,  i imagine the reason is we only get 2 games now.

And, as expected, they are simple titles.

Good month, though I wish they added more than 2 games.  

Conan for easy plat.

Sucks, for those who managed to get Surge Complete Edition when it was accidentally was PS+. At least they got the DLC.  

Hopefully, they put the Surge DLC for very cheap. 

Edited by Kishnabe

The surge is great, but already platinum'd it

I think Id rather have the smaller Indie type games,

Not played Conan read you can plat it in an hour with a debug menu may do that for the plat

Is the admin panel in Conan Exiles still available?

Yay, another month of garbage games that doesn't interest me at all :facepalm: .

2 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I use to get excited about the games I would get each month after paying £50 for them and now it just feels like a waste of money, unfortunately I need plus to play online otherwise I wouldn't bother anymore. 

Same here, I only use PS+ games in my backlog and to back up save files.

Cool month, will try both 

The Surge is alright, I'd recommend holding out for a DLC sale and playing The Good, The Bad, and The Augmented as soon as possible. The mods and weapons in that DLC made the game much more fun to play.

Bought The Surge new & physical for 5 Euros. But Conan is cool, glad I din´t buy it.

Well I guess it could be worse than this but then again nothing special, kind of a "meh month" I guess 😅. Might pick up Conan Exiles for a quick platinum and maybe give a try to The Surge once I'll finish with at least one of the games that I'm currently playing.

Eh, I'll probably give Conan a go sometime in the next month or so.  My brother-in-law and I have started on Warframe so we won't have a ton of time for PS+ games like this.

TBH, I've heard of both games and they seem unique and fun to at least give a try.

33 minutes ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

I use to get excited about the games I would get each month after paying £50 for them and now it just feels like a waste of money, unfortunately I need plus to play online otherwise I wouldn't bother anymore. 

I feel the exact same way occasionally when the games aren't something I'm particularly interested in. Least for a new owner of a PlayStation they can build their library up a bit. :D Oh well, more Path of Exile and Assassins Creed 3 Remastered for me. 🤘

7 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

You get the free base game, but then have to buy DLC that they'll never put on sale.

Still waiting for a sale to buy Lords of the Fallen DLC of the same developer.

Just now, Konrave said:

Still waiting for a sale to buy Lords of the Fallen DLC of the same developer.

Full bundle is currently on sale for $4.49. Just buy that. Assuming the store will let you.

Overall I am interested in trying these games, sure is it the greatest lineup no, but is for me worth the $5 this month, yes.  But this shows that Sony really needs to do 3 games w one being an AAA game, non aaa game and a monthly rotation of an indie and VR game as the third game.  Why advertise the VR so much and then dont even offer a free game anymore.