The Day We Feared Is Coming: September 3, 2019

7 hours ago, RJP_X said:

i rather online trophies be scrapped all together since there will be a time when there will no longer be an availability for them. especially for ones like these games sound where you've got to put an absurd amount of effort into them and also not being the biggest fan of multi-player in general. i have these games on my profile platinum'd from years ago, and thankfully that is fine enough for me. not going to suffer for a horrendous amount of time on games from years ago when i have enough waiting for me in my backlog.

I agree as I'd rather they be binned altogether, but I do think it'd be a bit of an unreasonable request/demand. Hence my settling for ensuring you can get the Trophies with Bots too.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TriniDarkSlayer said:

I took a few months break from the UC3 boosting for awhile and was planning to get back to it soon, now currently at 80% on UC3 with a few game modes and kill related trophies to get though my main headaches will be those annoying treasures and Overseer trophies, hopefully the group I'm in will give me a hand in those areas and I stay dedicated for a few weeks or so just straight up focused on the grinds. TLOU is another I need MP trophies on for the platinum, so that too will.need attention for awhiI

I got many rare treasures playing hunter arena with 2 ps3, 4 controllers. Play it everyday, different maps.

Even very weak unexperienced player can get Overser trophy. He must just protect one balcony. Other two experienced players will do the job

Edited by IoIly
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vergil said:

Expected this would be up longer. U2 has been up soon for 10years. This still "8"years. I think its little weird its going down same time. And TLOU even shorter 

Franchises, same dev games, etc servers goes down in a bulk, common thing. All 3 games propably use one bigger server that after shutting down will quit them all. (Like Resistance)

3 hours ago, Vergil said:

Expected this would be up longer. U2 has been up soon for 10years. This still "8"years. I think its little weird its going down same time. And TLOU even shorter 

Sony usually shut things in batches, just like Resistance 2+3. Resistance 3 had only been up for 3 years. 

The same thing will happen with the LittleBigPlanet games: 1,2, and 3 will all close at the same time.

9 minutes ago, Beliar4 said:

Franchises, same dev games, etc servers goes down in a bulk, common thing. All 3 games propably use one bigger server that after shutting down will quit them all. (Like Resistance)

So expect the same thing when LittleBigPlanet (eventually) goes down. LBP1/2/3/Vita.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Sony usually shut things in batches, just like Resistance 2+3. Resistance 3 had only been up for 3 years. 

The same thing will happen with the LittleBigPlanet games: 1,2, and 3 will all close at the same time.

And Resistance 1, too. Now what are the remaining PS3 exclusives still online? Infamous 2, Infamous Festival Of Blood, the LittleBigPlanet main games, and Ridge Racer 7?

September 9th, 2019 will be a day....

That will live...

In....

Infamy!

We must never forget or forgive this deliberate attack on our nation of PeeSNPee

Our old men will sleep wearily during this tragedy,

Our young men will die in vain,

Our women will lament during childbirth,

Our children will grow with little wounds in their hearts,

But this great nation of PeeSNPee will endure and survive....

Edited by Chocolate GiddyUp
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Golem25 said:

I agree as I'd rather they be binned altogether, but I do think it'd be a bit of an unreasonable request/demand. Hence my settling for ensuring you can get the Trophies with Bots too.

that's a good idea as well. i had fun with killzone mercenaries on the vita, botzone was pretty fun. 

• Like 1

Shutting down The Last of Us on the PS3 is a stupid move in my opinion. A lot of people still play that game, particularly those who enjoy the online multiplayer even if it's just the original and not the PS4 remaster.

Uncharted 2 and 3 on the other hand, can't say I really cared about their multiplayer because it's literally 80 - 200+ hours of boosting. For those of you who have all the trophies you have my respect.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Shutting down The Last of Us on the PS3 is a stupid move in my opinion. A lot of people still play that game, particularly those who enjoy the online multiplayer even if it's just the original and not the PS4 remaster.

Uncharted 2 and 3 on the other hand, can't say I really cared about their multiplayer because it's literally 80 - 200+ hours of boosting. For those of you who have all the trophies you have my respect.

Yeah I’m most surprised by that. UC3 was somewhat active but TLOU has a small but dedicated community. Trophies aside, only giving a 3 month announcement is a bit of a slap in the face. I remember talking to some people on there who couldn’t afford a PS4 so that was the only version they could play.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:35 AM, black__bunny said:

I knew this day was coming eventually, but still, I couldn’t push myself to do the dlc for U3 after seeing how time consuming it is. Nothing like a server closure announcement to stop you from putting it off.

the worst ones are the modes requiring 10 people

14 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

Yeah I’m most surprised by that. UC3 was somewhat active but TLOU has a small but dedicated community. Trophies aside, only giving a 3 month announcement is a bit of a slap in the face. I remember talking to some people on there who couldn’t afford a PS4 so that was the only version they could play.

to be honest having it without online was the smartest thing they did. they should of done that version instead