[PSNP+ v8.5] Improved PSNP, game lists, and more...

HusKy

2 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

Small suggestion, does anyone think it would be a good idea if we unmark unattainable trophies for our profiles only? I'd like to see the marker when searching for games, but personally I don't need to see them on my own profile

I'm fine with them showing on my profile, because it makes it easier to see which trophies are unobtainable when doing a Guide for them so then I don't have to go scrabbling around looking for the same info elsewhere :).

On the suggestion to not mark unobtainable trophies on our own profiles, I think an alternative suggestion would be to not mark trophies that are already earned, since you don't normally need that information and the orange mark kind of overshadows your completion. I have already fixed it for myself using CSS, but just something to consider if any changes are made.

On 8/31/2023 at 3:47 PM, JohnnyBravo247 said:

Wondering if it would be possible, when Creating a New List, to add the Release Date to the Order By field ?

This has been suggested before and I might add this in the future. Right now the script does not collect this information so it can't order them by release date.

On 9/7/2023 at 6:46 PM, Smiddster3 said:

I just thought of something that could be a nice cosmetic upgrade for everyone. On our individual profiles, could you change the graphic for the trophies at the top to look like the new trophies rather then a generic graphic? Similar to what you did with the individual trophy images throughout the site.

Not really planning to replace these "simple" glyph icons as they are baked into CSS image sprite and they are uniform across the website.

On 9/10/2023 at 8:57 PM, masnevets said:

Would it be possible to add an option to merge stacks (just using whatever definition is in place for current uses of merges) when viewing someone's trophy profile? Thanks, and sorry if this was asked before.

Not possible right now as the script does not even understand the concept of stacks. The second problem comes from the fact that it would be very inefficient as the script would have to create its own database of stacks.

20 hours ago, willmill97 said:

Small suggestion, does anyone think it would be a good idea if we unmark unattainable trophies for our profiles only? I'd like to see the marker when searching for games, but personally I don't need to see them on my own profile

2 hours ago, mekktor said:

On the suggestion to not mark unobtainable trophies on our own profiles, I think an alternative suggestion would be to not mark trophies that are already earned, since you don't normally need that information and the orange mark kind of overshadows your completion. I have already fixed it for myself using CSS, but just something to consider if any changes are made.

Are you guys talking about (!) icon in profiles or the orange background in trophy lists.

For earned trophies in trophy lists, I'd say the orange border is pretty subtle?

fbWiiG3.png

12 hours ago, Tiricy said:

I had an issue with the script doesn't work with my profile. It doesn't show me times and guides on my profile.  @HusKy

854014650.png

It shows up for all trophy lists that you have visited previously. Also make sure "Show info about game complexity in profiles and game lists" is enabled in PSNP+ seettings.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

@HusKy I quite often screenshot trophy lists. Would it be possible to add the option to get that pixel perfect "screenshot" that we have in gamelists to also show up on trophy lists.
Possibly even being able to select certain dlc packs for the screenshot or just base game.

Not sure I will add this, but it's already possible to take pixel perfect screenshots in Chrome and Firefox via dev tools. I use it sometimes if I can't be bothered to crop the image:

https://umaar.com/dev-tips/156-element-screenshot/

Looks like this. No manual cropping done.

6Jys7Np.png

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HusKy said:

Are you guys talking about (!) icon in profiles or the orange background in trophy lists.

For earned trophies in trophy lists, I'd say the orange border is pretty subtle?

I meant the orange border. Yeah, it's subtle but I earned that green border fair and square 😊 and I wasn't about to just stand by and watch some selfish devs shut down their servers and take it from me.

But maybe it doesn't bother anyone else, and I have changed it for myself anyway, so all good I guess!

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 12:34 PM, HusKy said:

This has been suggested before and I might add this in the future. Right now the script does not collect this information so it can't order them by release date.

Not really planning to replace these "simple" glyph icons as they are baked into CSS image sprite and they are uniform across the website.

Not possible right now as the script does not even understand the concept of stacks. The second problem comes from the fact that it would be very inefficient as the script would have to create its own database of stacks.

fbWiiG3.png

It shows up for all trophy lists that you have visited previously. Also make sure "Show info about game complexity in profiles and game lists" is enabled in PSNP+ seettings.

4 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

108481303.png

I make sure about that. It's the same always I don't know why happened like that. @HusKy  

Edited by Tiricy

Hello, I recently had a question, taking into account the amount of shovelware there is and I need to clean up late or lost stacks, I would like to know if there is any option to implement a filter to hide the games made from the lists, or in a own filter, for example, from 100% to 0% on average, it is very useful that thanks to Psnp+ the games already made are in bold, but that does not mean that you have to browse the first 300 pages in search of lost stacks to do, thanks and regards

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, huebrin18 said:

Hello, I recently had a question, taking into account the amount of shovelware there is and I need to clean up late or lost stacks, I would like to know if there is any option to implement a filter to hide the games made from the lists, or in a own filter, for example, from 100% to 0% on average, it is very useful that thanks to Psnp+ the games already made are in bold, but that does not mean that you have to browse the first 300 pages in search of lost stacks to do, thanks and regards

That's a good thing if PSNP+ makes it possible. I really think it'd be very useful for people that search games from the Games tab or by Game Series/Publishers or in your case that searches for the completion average. Hopefully PSNP+ can apply a filter to hide the completed games from the games tab too as it already makes them bold. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just wanted to ask when we can expect unobtainable games list to be authomaticlly generated by PSNP+

With options to download "all" and "by console" (games are submitted with console data in report anyway) and maybe sorted by "plats" and "100%s" if that info is somehow possible to obtain with script.

Edited by WiktorM101

@HusKy

Sorry if this has been asked like 10 times over, yet is there no way to add a Difficulty Voting for every game based on a parameter of the person has to own the game?

Or the param the person has to have unlocked X or whatever we want X to be, like 10% of the trophies rounded up.  So a game has 56 trophies, 10% equals 5.6, they can't vote unless they have 6 of 56 trophies in that respective game?

I know similar coding has to be possible, because like with the Sessions feature, you can't join a session unless the trophy list is on your profile.  Which I've found somewhat annoying at times because I can't start or join a session unless I've started the game on my account.  However it provides a good defense against trolling and bot voting, since they have no profile, so can't vote.

I ask this request because a ton of places around the forum I find this in the threads, and it's not like it's some copyrighted patent that we are stealing from PSTrophies.org, it's just a good idea.  I literally was looking at NFS Hot Pursuit last night thread about the DLC, and in that thread people brought up the Difficulty Voting.  Its everywhere so it makes me wonder why can we not just do this with PSNP+?

@HusKy This is a very long thread, so I'm sure this has been requested before, but is it possible to generate a PSN level break down for more than just 10 level intervals, ala PSNTL? That is, instead only showing levels 110 and 120, I can get a break down showing level 107 or 108?

Appreciate the work. I've been getting used to this for about a day or so and would like to suggest a few things:

• Option to show PSN platinum rarity in game lists
  • Adding games from one list to another in addition to moving them
  • Automatically add games to a list in the same manner as removing them (ie. starting a new game would auto show up in "Games to plat" list)
  • Linking tags - something like tying specific tags you want to a game list, then any games you tag from a different list could add/move them to that list.
  • Ability to auto-tag with PS+ tag
  • Ability to use guide tags (online, buggy, x/10, etc) as pre-made tags on games without guides
  • Export all games from your profile
Edited by ElSnipo_

On 9/14/2023 at 6:23 AM, HusKy said:

Not sure I will add this, but it's already possible to take pixel perfect screenshots in Chrome and Firefox via dev tools. I use it sometimes if I can't be bothered to crop the image:

https://umaar.com/dev-tips/156-element-screenshot/

Looks like this. No manual cropping done.

6Jys7Np.png

I think this looks fantastic btw.

Question:

Is it possible to add custom tags to our lists? I have two lists for my collection, one being digital, other physical. If there was an icon similar to PS+ icon, I could combine both lists in one. Example: add a Disc icon (maybe the most simple icon to find) and enable it in my gamelist.

• Like 1

How have I been on this site for years but only just noticed this existed?!?

For years I have been using a note taking app on my iPad & transferring the guides over to that so I could check things off as I completed them - hopefully this is the end of that. I will probably still use that way for collectable checklists and similar things but this has made PSNP what I always wanted it to be. 

I guess I should look at the forums more often, lol. 

Thanks Husky, I shall throw a couple more beers your way once I’ve got the hang of all the new features. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Edge case bug:

For games that are a part of multiple series, only the first series clicked on will get the current user's username appended to the URL.

i.e.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6002-star-ocean-till-the-end-of-time/Seltox

Clicking on PS2 Classics will show the series for that user, while Star Ocean will not.

Love your work as always!

On 6/7/2023 at 12:15 AM, HusKy said:

Alright, update v7.5 is here:

7.5 7/6/2023
============
- settings: added option to use 24-hour time format [4]

[4]

obr-zok.png

obr-zok.png

The 24 hour time format only seems to work with the trophies on profile pages and not on the leaderboard or the 100%/platinum club pages. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional?