1.) Suitjamas - pajamas that looks like a suit

2.) A 6-foot tall soccer ball

3.) Jenga taller than a toddler

4.) A giant-ass digital clock

5.) High-tech nerf guns

6.) Sleeping bag onesies

7.) A full-body mermaid swimsuit

8.) Lego Whitehouse

I think I'd buy all of these before I'd pay for this Fallout pass. Lol.

I've seen that for as low as $40. Two for the price of this! I'm there!!

LOL at "suitjamas". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, starcrunch061 said:

I've seen that for as low as $40. Two for the price of this! I'm there!!

LOL at "suitjamas". 

I'll go halfsies on the mermaid suit with you. I don't have a pool, but you never know when you'll get a flood in the Midwest.

No halfsies on the Fallout pass though (that goes for anyone). That'd just be silly...

• Like 1

In my Country it costs 120 Euro. I thought Dollar/Euro is 1:1?

21 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I think Fallout 76 is a great game. Almost a year later, and it's still keeping me entertained without having to even own or play it.

The best YouTube Video for me was this:

Edited by Sikutai

58 minutes ago, majob said:

Why would you let Bethesda butcher New Vegas, the only good nuFallout game?

53 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

Yeah so it is alright for Fallout new vegas to be marked by Bethesda as their own game when it was the ones who are making outer worlds? So lets pull a rockstar and pretend that we made NV  and not Obsidian and the old fallout devs.

They still published it though right? Slap some fresh paint on it and stick it out again. Surely even they can't make a mess of that?

I didn't hate fallout 76, I'd probably give it a 5 possibly a 6. I had fun playing it as a survival game and ignoring anything MP as best I could. It was a car crash in a lot of ways though

9 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

They still published it though right? Slap some fresh paint on it and stick it out again. Surely even they can't make a mess of that?

I didn't hate fallout 76, I'd probably give it a 5 possibly a 6. I had fun playing it as a survival game and ignoring anything MP as best I could. It was a car crash in a lot of ways though

Mate your asking too much from a company, I have been waiting for years for them to give me a oblivion remaster, that hope died when they remade skyrim for ps4 and ps3 because and I quote. the games too hard to remaster as it is not on the newer one of the shit build they have. As for fallout 76 you have your own out look on it but sorry to say it is wrong as it fails to be a fallout game. and don't give me the excuse that they are adding in that update that gives back npcs, fallout died with 4 and 76 was the final gunshot in the nuclear ashes of what was left. It is a broken game and you might of had fun with it but still it sucks. 

Edit: Also if they did do a remaster it would be a pay now mods now rehash then a good remaster.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

I thought it was a joke and went to the store to check. And it's worse in the EU since they ask for 120€ (checked the Portuguese and Spanish stores so it might be different in other regions)

pxYtHJV.png

Lmao if anything it should have been cheaper since the euro is more powerful than the dollar $100 = 90 euros, bethesda math though

• Like 4

It's €119,99 in Belgium as well. An annual pass with a pricetag of this magnitude. For a bad game. Which was full price at launch.

Bethesda, you're making it very difficult for me to love you. Very difficult.

I don't know if they know how this whole thing works, but generally speaking: if you want to win customers/fans back after launching such a disastrous product, this is not the way to do it.

This whole "strategy" could be used as a textbook example in a Business Management college course, of how NOT to approach a similar situation.

• Like 2

I ALSO want $99.99 a year from you. Is that bad? Don't you all want $99.99 a year from other people?

Is this essentially the same thing as renting a private server? "Play in a Private World exclusively for you and up to seven friends."? I don't have any problem with that if it is.

I have a serious question. 

Did they fix the game that they started selling in alpha-state last year? 

If so, I think that's perfectly reasonable to expent them to do this.. 

See:

Alpha-stage game = sell for full price (plus some with their collector's edition scam). 

An year late, turn it subscription based to keep making the alpha-testers pay for it. 

Really a smart business approach.. 

Note: at a point in time, I was interested in the steelbook from a collection perspective (I don't really play MMO, amd even less subscription based games), but now, I don't even feel like looking for an used cheap steelbook of this game..