Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Here is what I have been playing over the past week or so:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC via Steam)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PS4)

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (PC via Steam)

Team Fortress 2 (PC via Steam)

Defense Grid 2 - Can't get a Temporal Tower augment item for 10 Items No Less Bronze Trophy. Holding up my next Plat. :P

Dragon Quest Builders - Stalled out in Chapter 4 but back on the wagon. After that, just Chapter 2-4 speed challenge.

Hardware Rivals - Weekend play with some buds.

Once I Platinum both DG2 and DQB, will start FFXV.

Pokemon Sun

I love this game so. I barely beat the last trial and about to make my way to the Pokemon League. I am really taking my sweet time with game. There was quite a bit of new ideas to mix up the old formula here. One of my favorite titles to date.

Kingdom Hearts II

I managed to beat this game when it first came out for the PS2 and I have been dragging my feet to complete it 100% on PS3. But I recently caught my second wind with this game and I plan on getting all of the trophies :D

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

The reason why I have been dragging my feet with the Kingdom Hearts games. After I had gotten all of the trophies for the first game, I started my trophy run on this title but then found out I need to play each difficulty for the trophies so that put me off a bit. All I need left is a casual and easy play through for both Sora and Riku and level up Riku to 99 and I'll be done.

Destiny

This is my go to game, this is home for me. I love looter shooter games and with the visuals and how it handles, its so pleasing to me. I'll pop it in here and there and just drop some aliens or fellow guardians whenever I feel like it.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Pretty much play this game for all the same reasons as Destiny. Its just really simple and fun, especially with friends.

This is a lot of games to be playing all at once xD I some how mange to find time to play them all for at least a little bit.

Lately, I've been playing Ark: Survival Evolved online with a bunch of my buddies. Super fun game, I really like the tribe dynamics.

As for my single player itch, I've been playing Farming Simulator 15 on PS4 and Farming Simulator 16 on the Vita. I don't know why I like these games so much but I've been completely addicted to them lately- they're also a great way to wind down after a long day or a stressful session on Ark!

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Vita)

I'm currently doing a clean-up run where I try to go for all the missing challenges. There's only five or six levels left to do and about 23 gold bricks/challenges left. Only annoying thing is that you can't back out from the level once you fulfilled the challenge but instead you have to finish the section.

Been playing Watch Dogs a lot lately. Also working on Geometry Wars 3 and playing Rocksmith when I get a chance. 

Still waiting on a 3 - 4 hour period where I can sit down and knock out survival mode on Disney Infinity 2.  

PSV:

Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors - currently grinding CM to flick these slime. cause it is motivating.. right?

PS4: 

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - current team: Queen(obvious reason), Trey and Deuce(for not so obvious reason xD)

Dust: An Elysian Tail - almost done ^_^

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 - Currently completing side missions and stuff :D

25 minutes ago, JaM said:

PS4: 

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - current team: Queen(obvious reason), Trey and Deuce(for not so obvious reason xD)

I think you use them either because: 1) you like them or 2) they're ranged and they fit well with Queen, being close range and all that (she's absolutely killer with the glasses :D) or maybe 3) all of the above.

Did I get close? :P