August PS+ Lineup

Mesopithecus

Holy shite! The gods smile upon me. I was about to purchase MW2 remastered a couple of weeks back during a sale but ultimately I decided against it just because I felt it'll eventually get cheaper but this is even better :)

Couldn't care less about the other game though. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

It came out the end of March. I got it a week after it came out. I am really disappointed right now. 

At least it was cheap for you at release.  Last month, they hit a trifecta of winners (NBA 2K, Tomb Raider, and Erica) but I owned all three, d’oh.

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

At least it was cheap for you at release.  Last month, they hit a trifecta of winners (NBA 2K, Tomb Raider, and Erica) but I owned all three, d’oh.

Your right, $20 on release wasn't bad. I suspect if MW3 gets a campaign remaster it will be the same price. Last month I didn't own NBA 2k. 

7 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Holy shite! The gods smile upon me. I was about to purchase MW2 remastered a couple of weeks back during a sale but ultimately I decided against it just because I felt it'll eventually get cheaper but this is even better :)

Couldn't care less about the other game though. 

At least you waited on MW 2 remaster. I got it when it first came out. It is probably my favorite COD.

• Like 1

Its awesome to get it but damn it sucks for folk that bought it on release having wasted that money :(

Ps another month like Goat Simulator and Titanfall where the Sessions tab lights up with folk begging for help with the Pit Boss and Student becomes the Master because they cant do the course under par ??

Nice! I'd been watching people play Fall Guys over the weekend and it looks good fun. And MW2 looks like a pretty do-able plat that I don't have.

Side note: Is Monday now the day for announcing PS+ games? What happened to Wednesday's?

13 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

At least you waited on MW 2 remaster. I got it when it first came out. It is probably my favorite COD.

It's also my favourite cod, at least among the ones I played anyway. Haven't touched cod since Mw3 (which was also fantastic imo). 

Spent countless hours messing around in the museum, trying different weapons and ways to kill enemies, glitching myself out of the map, etc. 

Looking forward to the MW2 campaign again!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EIdain said:

Nice! I'd been watching people play Fall Guys over the weekend and it looks good fun. And MW2 looks like a pretty do-able plat that I don't have.

Side note: Is Monday now the day for announcing PS+ games? What happened to Wednesday's?

They are usually announced the last tuesday of the month, or wednesday i cant remember anymore haha

Edited by Property_Damage