August PS+ Lineup

Mesopithecus

Perfect! I wasn't going to buy MW2 unless they released a physical version, so now I'm happy to be able to play it as part of my PS+ sub ?

I don't know much about Fall Guy but just watching some gameplay of it now and it looks like a bit of a hoot! Will definitely check it out at the very least.

Any guesses on what a Fall Guys trophy list may look like? Trophies for making it into each each round and another for winning? Trophies based on overall level progression? For customizing character?

Interested in everyone's thoughts.

I know a lot of people will play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. 

Most of you guys don’t even finish a lot of your games. MWR2 has a pretty piss easy list. Veteran is probably like it was in the first Modern Warfare Remaster, more or less.

• Like 1

Yay, more CoD already (snore)...

Activision's microtransaction sales must be down, gotta sell those overpriced maps...

Fall Guys could have potential though...

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 1

Haven't been interested in CoD since the second one on PC (which, I believe, was in 2005), and I don't play party games, so that's four disappointing months in a row for me. Not that it matters, since I have too many games installed already.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, djb5f said:

If I wanted those indies, I would have already had them.  Same logic.

You missed the point of my post totally.

Everyone knows about the triple AAA games you can't miss them. While indie games tend to just appear out of nowhere with no promotion. It's very easy to miss them

17 hours ago, djb5f said:

And there are a lot of triple A games/series I have never touched and only first been exposed to through PS Plus.  So I don’t think that is an Indie-only phenomenon.  I already owned NBA 2K20 and Tomb Raider (and Erica) last month but was happier with last month than I have been in so many Indie or Simulator months where I did not own the game.  Just because it is a reflection of the quality of game we may get in the future!

(That simulator month was weird, agreed.)

Some prefer AAA, some prefer indies, certainly, but if we're talking about gross numbers in regard to indie vs. AAA, you can't deny AAA gets the bulk of the sales, and in turn fewer people are waiting for sales.  I'm not complaining about getting AAA games on PS+, mind you, but maybe divvy up the distribution.  One game each month could easily be an indie, with some months having both games be indie, and AAA would continue to get plenty of attention.

Oh wow, finally something good! Can't remember the last time I was genuinely excited for PS+ games, it's been a few months. I've either already had the good ones, or nothing interested me at all. Really looking forward to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, the first battle royal game I actually care for.