All of that for a BRONZE?????!?!?!?!?!

Puppeter04

Hey folks! as the title says, tell me a trophy/trophies that It was so hard to get or too much grind, and it ended up being a bronze?!

In my case, I have several games with a bronze trophy for getting all the collectables, yeah it was kind of easy but c'mon, playing each chapter taking care of that.. give me more.!!! 

Completing Jiminy's Journal in Kingdom Hearts.  You get all the entries (bronze trophies on their own, which I'm fine with), but when you complete the journal itself, you'd think you'd get a neat silver or gold trophy, but nope, just another bronze trophy for all your hard work.  And I mean some of the entries needed are for beating Sephiroth or Unknown or the other extra bosses in the game.

• Like 3

Yakuza Kiwami, completing all the sub stories is a Bronze.  But, the final sub story is a boss that gets a Silver at the same time.  So, shrugs.

Warriors Orochi 4 has a Bronze for killing 1 million enemies.  Even for a Warriors game, that's a lot.  Like I've platted the main game and done a lot of Infinity Tower and I only have 450k kills.  Not even half way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Herr Hieb said:

Hermes' Homie from AC Odyssey. That map is huge. That trophy takes a looking time 

True, but at least you can discover most of the map by just playing the game and doing normal stuff. For me worse one was going back to Kephallonia and killing all those damn goats for Cyclop's eye. :facepalm:

Grinder Supreme from Divekick, play 2000 ranked matches, sounds easy enough except boosting with someone is next to impossible considering there are people who leave the game running using a turbo controller meaning the matches never start. I had to use my Vita and PS3 in the end. The trophy name is appropriate, it was a grind.

Edited by Kamurotetsu
  • Like 1

Nioh - Destroyer of Demons 52S25e60d.png

You have to clear every mission of the entire base game + DLC1 in NG++. Easier said than done... After NG+ the game becomes insanely hard and can't be done without a proper build that suits the player's playstyle. Fortunately, co-op can be a blessing feature.

• Like 4

You Found Me! - MK9 - incredibly situational trophy that takes a lot of patience.

Cat Call - Injustice 2 - just pure RNG hell, and they made it more difficult for no good reason.

Brutality 101 - Arkham Knight - it takes a lot of practice to make those stupid digits on your arm stumps to press all those combos without dropping it.

Edited by nrs1nrs1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

3. Heavy Rain: Kamikaze

17Se3ce3e.png

The hardest QTE event in the entire game.

You have to guide Ethan driving on the wrong side of the highway with the correct choices. Some parts required tilting the PS3/PS4 controller at just the right angle so the cop cars wouldn't hit you. If you got hit, you have to restart.

Definitely frustrating, and I had to tilt the PS3 and PS4 controllers differently for both stacks of Heavy Rain. Was glad to see this trophy pop on my screen.

I am quite surprised to see this one on the list.  Perhaps I was fortunate but this one came very easily,  There is even a guide showing you the order of inputs which never change should you have to retry.  After a blind playthrough (I loved this game back on the PS3, need to replay on the PS4), I got on my first or second try.  I thought the Twins trophy (I’m Not Scared) was trickier but still not difficult.  

Your other bronzes are quite challenging and/or grindy, just surprised that this trophy with a 17% rarity would make the list. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

Hey folks! as the title says, tell me a trophy/trophies that It was so hard to get or too much grind, and it ended up being a bronze?!

If you're looking for a few "nice" grind there's a game that comes to mind where you can get a few. EDF Insect Armageddon

Daddy Warbugs, Survive-O-Rama, Scavenger and the aptly named  Social Dead Butterfly.

The game is a piece of shit, in my opinion, and plenty of fun bronzes.

When you finished this you can also have fun with self boosting with 2 PS3's  King Of The Hill, from Shift 2 Unleashed. It's a joy...

Lastly go for  Sidekicked from the Ultimate Speed Pack from Need for Speed Most Wanted for the PS3, with the special motivation that can bug and be impossible to attain at the very end, which will give you that special joy.

These are the ones that come to mind, but there's more. But just these 3 will fill you long nights. And days...

Have fun...