thefourfoldroot

What is your new trophy level?

587 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

Level 535, that is quite a boost lol...

But you know that 1 - 100 was simply "converted" to 1 - 999, so technically speaking, you are still in the exactly same place?

(the only "theoretical" advantage of this system is that, now plat is worth 300 instead of 180 so you can gain levels faster).

Edited by Smashero

I was at level 12 for awhile.

Now I'm at level 216. 👀

Now I'm gonna go search this thread for Disgaea levels jokes.

I went from 23 to 363. Not that this level was ever my focus. I have trying to get that Completion PCG up. I like that number going up more than the other. 

Mine has yet to update but i can see some of my friends have from same region. Starting to feel left out.

Anyway I dont mind the change i never used to really care about level anyway as i only go up about 2 a year before as it takes to long and like moving up quicker.  Although i think the first 100 levels might be a bit too quick. One of my friends is level 100 with 235 trophies. I think it adds more variety to separate players as well. Im interested to see what my level history would be now for the first 100 levels if they recalculate it on here and how many games it actually is.

I dont think they should have a cap though even though I will never get to level 999 anyway they should carry on in the 1000s as the platinum tier. This amount of levelling reminds me of GTA where you can get a really high level.

i am actually glad they are still updating trophy system even if it is a bit pointless as it shows they are havent forgotten about it 

Still waiting for the update to happen on my account, seems around half or more on my friends list has been updated so hopefully not too much longer to wait!

I went from lvl 60 to lvl 621 and now i'm back to lvl 60 again for some reason? Maybe they are backtracking on this decision?

Anyone else having this issue?

Ridiculous, absurd, I'm LVL 722 ... Top 10 Word LVL 1.000.000 points :(

Edited by isma_gmr18

Level 610...sure why not

Seriously that new number is meaningless as it isnt the level i have been building for years. What a stupid "upgrade"

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Still stuck on 29. Just got a plat and didn't add to my % even though it's synching successfully (So it says) It's really not because I updated here and it's not here either. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon...

Edited by Floorkiller74

I went from lvl 20 13% to lvl 329 58%. Very nice

From 40 to 500, right in the middle. Though I got a single gold trophy and went from 69% to 74%, seems like quite a jump for one trophy.

Level 28 to level 408.

Still pretty meaningless ... but higher numbers contributes more to the e-peen 😬

I was level 16, now I'm level 289. Okay then.

I'm not really a fan of this sudden update.

From 20 to 336

I was level 57. Now im 605

Thats over 438,600 points. Doesnt seem right someone with a fraction of that are level 300-400+. Someone with over 1,000,000 is only level 720. So 500+ more platinums would only add 100 levels. 

Participation trophy levels anyone?

Edited by IvoryRose88