What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

Mine has yet to update but i can see some of my friends have from same region. Starting to feel left out.

Anyway I dont mind the change i never used to really care about level anyway as i only go up about 2 a year before as it takes to long and like moving up quicker.  Although i think the first 100 levels might be a bit too quick. One of my friends is level 100 with 235 trophies. I think it adds more variety to separate players as well. Im interested to see what my level history would be now for the first 100 levels if they recalculate it on here and how many games it actually is.

I dont think they should have a cap though even though I will never get to level 999 anyway they should carry on in the 1000s as the platinum tier. This amount of levelling reminds me of GTA where you can get a really high level.

i am actually glad they are still updating trophy system even if it is a bit pointless as it shows they are havent forgotten about it 

I was level 57. Now im 605

Thats over 438,600 points. Doesnt seem right someone with a fraction of that are level 300-400+. Someone with over 1,000,000 is only level 720. So 500+ more platinums would only add 100 levels. 

Participation trophy levels anyone?

Edited by IvoryRose88

Went from 52 (36%ish*) to 573 (53%) *using PSNP and have a few hidden that don't count toward how it works here.

I don't know how to feel about this change. I don't really mind I guess, but it seems like a waste of time when we still can't track our progress on trophies like Xbox and very few Steam games... that's what I want, not superfluous stuff like this. I wouldn't mind if it was in addition to a lot of improvements to the core system. But this is all they talked about. :/

Edited by Elvick_

14 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Went from 52 (36%ish*) to 573 (53%) *using PSNP and have a few hidden that don't count toward how it works here.

I don't know how to feel about this change. I don't really mind I guess, but it seems like a waste of time when we still can't track our progress on trophies like Xbox and very few Steam games... that's what I want, not superfluous stuff like this. I wouldn't mind if it was in addition to a lot of improvements to the core system. But this is all they talked about. :/

Trophy progress tracking is going to be a thing on PS5.