Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

6 minutes ago, Larx said:

KihSp0E.jpg

¤ Deploying fleet! ¤

After a year-plus on Girls' Frontline, I opted to sample somethin' fresh & unfamiliar on my Android. Enter Azur Lane - since, truth be told, Compa's planned 3D action tie-in AL: Crosswave already enticed me. Been enjoying AL so much (plus received a tidy raise @ my job) that I upgraded to the NA Crosswave LE, and woo, it docked today! Been rolling around its place in my current slate of games, but I do believe that I will begin it Day 1 (of acquisition, ergo, today) and aim for its platinum uninterrupted. :D Real thanks to the top chap @AndyKazama for his intrusive tenacity prodding me to dive into AL's azure waters & also for his labor toward his planned Crosswave platinum roadmap. Couple a' LE photos under the spoiler tag, incl. the gorgeous steelcase and kyoot Shimakaze mini-fig:

Reveal hidden contents

dzb7Xhv.jpg

02Ik4Jl.jpg

WHY IS MY COPY NOT HERE? OH YEAH. EU *FML*

tenor.gif

Thanks for the shout out tho, but I gotta account my love for AL to the guys and gals over the the mobile thread, Play Asia for advertising that Takao figure to me and Google for their targeted adverts of Takao in school outfit for giving me the final push. 

Please be patient in the guide while two of us wait for the EU copy and for me to do my part as I'm away launch weekend at Babymetal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Have you started either game? If so are the trophy list separate from the PS3 versions? I have the digital version pre ordered.

I haven't, no. I probably won't be playing either game for a while, so I intend on keeping it sealed for the foreseeable future. Sorry to disappoint! We'll have answers soon enough though.

• Like 1