Abby_TheLastofUs

Among Us

33 posts in this topic

Officially announced for PS4 & PS5

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs

I want to be a sus ratchet :') with a pet clank. I would probably get back into this game.

Finally!!! Although I doubt I’ll be able to play anytime soon unless it’s free like the mobile version (doubtful) since I don’t have PS+ and don’t plan to get it anytime soon. 

Still good news though! 

Now give us a platinum trophy!

Considering the game’s nature of players hosting match sessions, this would make trophies easy to boost via private hosting.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

I already have this on Switch and Steam.

No reason for a third system at this point lol

Also... this was inevitable

Curious to see what the trophies will be like. I’m imagining a grindy friday the 13th style list.

I know this isn't Fall Guys but I somehow feel like this is going to have one ridiculously difficult trophy in the same vein...

Hardest trophy

won 50 public matchs as the imposter being red .....

Other trophy,vent in front of someone and get him out saying that he is the imposter 10 times 

I really curious to see this trophies and i hope it can't be boosted 

1 hour ago, Stan Lee said:

Cool. I'll still never play it. Ever.

It was decent to play with family (mainly nieces and nephews.) 

Online/public is just stupid though. At least on mobile. You can watch someone kill and you'll get voted out as "sus" for saying something lol. 

I likely avoid it as well. 

Edited by Joker-Kun890

Seems way too late. People in general have already moved on, or have already played it. It's available on your phone, can run on basically any PC, and is even on Switch. Can't imagine there were too many holdouts who were waiting for the PS version.

Imagine trying to fucking type with the PlayStation keyboard or worse using voice chat with randoms.

Am I the only one wondering how well it will work? Typing on the console is so slow and painful, I'm sure it will be so frustrating for people to jump into conclusions before you can type one sentence

I mean, it's neat that PS4 and PS5 are finally getting the game and all that. But I'm still not that interested in the game. I mean, seeing it pop up everywhere and with people not shutting up about the game just turns me off in wanting to play it.

Sure, I could maybe give it a go. But I have a feeling that if I try one game of it, I'd get bored and just not bother with it afterwards, especially when the game doesn't seem all that interesting.

The only good thing about Among Us was that it briefly got me back into playing Trouble in Terrorist Town again, which has all the Among Us maps and is essentially superior in every way.