Hades coming to PS4 - August 13th

Abby_TheLastofUs

22 minutes ago, Viper said:

Heard a lot about this. For those who played it on Switch or Steam...would you say you'd expect the Plat to be a difficult one? 

All depends on how difficult the devs want to make it (like any game, I suppose). Some conditions tied to trophies could make it difficult if they wanted - a speed run and/or pact of punishment requirement could make things tough.

The game is so excellent though, I'd highly recommend everyone play it. If the trophies look though and you're worried about that sort of thing, play it on an alt account.

6 hours ago, Viper said:

Heard a lot about this. For those who played it on Switch or Steam...would you say you'd expect the Plat to be a difficult one? 

Assuming the list will be the same as the steam achievements, this guide that calls is 7/10, 75+ hours

I've been waiting (/hoping) for a PS4 release to buy this so I'm very excited! 

• Like 2

Finally! Best news I've heard in these last couple of rotten months. Considering how thoroughly I loved Bastion and Transistor, I've been eager to try Supergiant's take on the roguelike subgenre since I first laid eyes on it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

image__29_.png

Seems it comes with some pre-order/physical bonuses, pretty sure the Switch physical also got an artbook and digital soundtrack. Will definitely be getting this, though it is a little annoying considering I only got the Switch physical back in March. Wish I'd held off now, but it is great news seeing this coming to more consoles.

• Like 2

Played on PC, but did not finish it. Really hoping it would come to PS. This is great news!!!

Hopefully it would have a reasonable price. Bought it on PC for 20€ so if this is a 60€ game on consoles it seems like a bit much.

bmg_ps.png