July's PS+ games

Abby_TheLastofUs

3 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

This is the wrong way to look at it. I should not be happy that I pay the same as a PS5 owner yet don't get the same games they do WHEN THERE'S A PS4 VERSION AVAILABLE just because I'm getting something. If Sony knew what they were doing with the new generation, they'd be able to offer the PS4 version with a free upgrade to the PS5 version just like Xbox does. 

Don't talk to me about value, either, as most months Plus is completely worthless to me since the games almost never work out to be ones I haven't played or actually want.

And what the hell are you talking about with the season pass thing? Plus doesn't have anything to do with season passes, aside from maybe "giving" you the base game in order to try and hook you on the dlc.

Thats the point it's not ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!! worthless to you so it must be worthless FALSE!  Season pass if you don;'t own ps plus and want to play online you have to buy the season pass for each game.  come on man you don't understand that ??? Really??? 

3 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

What a fucking awful month. I was at an 8/10 of excitement when I saw Plague Tale, despite WWE being literally one of the worst games… ever. And BO4 being a several year old COD that everybody who wanted to play already bought. 

But nope, Sony keeps pushing this bullshit ‘PS5 only’. Fuck you Sony.

Be happy with what you got and quit acting so entitled.

PS+ isn’t a free service. People pay they shouldn’t be getting bargain bin garbage. Also, the PS3 & PS4 comparison is fucking stupid because PS4 wasn’t backwards compatible. Maki the Plague tale version PS4 and PS5 wouldn’t hurt anybody and would make people praise this otherwise awful month.

how is bo4 bargain bin garbage???  They giving a free ps5 game for ps5 owners i think it's pretty awesome considering only a small amount of people own a ps5. They don't have to give the ps5 owners anything. We've been getting some day 1 releases because there isn't a big enough selection to give us a free game.  Destruction All stars for example.  i'm surely not playing a game about a plague but I'm not bitching about it.  and if you don't see value in 40 free games a year go play xbox.  You play all the COD game so I guess you play bargain bin garbage all the time. another way to look at it is they use to give away 2 game for ps4 now they still give away 2 games plus a 3rd for the ps5 so you're getting the same thing you always got. 

Edited by steel6burgh

I’m kind of bummed BO4 will be included as last week I bought a complete edition, and I expect the season pass will go on sale next week too. Probably could have saved quite a lot of money there. On the other hand this will hopefully make the online busier again because if I’m informed correctly it’s pretty dead at the moment.

Are there any differences at all between PS4 and PS5 A Plague Tale?

I have played it on PS4, but don't see a reason to play it again on PS5, unless there's new content/changes.

I know that for a lot of people is just the idea of free Platinums on PS5 version of games by importing save files to auto-pop everything,  but that's not how I work..

That's actually why I'm playing FF7R starting with the DLC on PS5 (and will not import my PS4 save file). And somewhat also why I will start Yakuza 7 on PS5 only,no reason to play the PS4 version of games when I already have a PS5.

25 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Yes, its a native PS5 game.

Which means PS5 list.

You sure about being native like FF7? In the other thread says that is a free upgrade for ps4 with updated graphics. Like Ryza 2 or SR3.

Edited by GoldenShaka

30 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Are there any differences at all between PS4 and PS5 A Plague Tale?

I have played it on PS4, but don't see a reason to play it again on PS5, unless there's new content/changes.

I know that for a lot of people is just the idea of free Platinums on PS5 version of games by importing save files to auto-pop everything,  but that's not how I work..

That's actually why I'm playing FF7R starting with the DLC on PS5 (and will not import my PS4 save file). And somewhat also why I will start Yakuza 7 on PS5 only,no reason to play the PS4 version of games when I already have a PS5.

They say it's 4k native 60fps, with 3d audio support, for me that aspect is tempting to justify buying the 3d headset, we need more titltes with 3d audio support.

I'll test for graphic difference in a few days.

19 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

True, but SR3 had a separate PS5 list at least

Yeah I know, actually I'm playing it right now, planning on making the platinum my trophy 7500. But now with this news maybe (still have to check graphic comparison) I'll go for another milestone for Innocence, ps4 version is my platinum 100.

Edited by GoldenShaka

29 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

So much entitled bitching in one thread.

Black Ops 4 is a triple A front liner for Plus, Battlegrounds is a fun arcade wrestler, A Plague Tale is an indie darling.

Have your cake and eat it.

We pay the service so we can moan all we want. And BO4 may be made by AAA devs but its far from a AAA game. The quality if by far the worst of any Cod game, the connection is terrible, graphics worse than Ops 3 and the textures are slow to load which is something I've never seen on a Cod game. I like the Zombies especially the Ancient Rome map but the game is riddled with issues, its a rushed half arsed game. Allowing this on Plus just shows how low Sonys bar is for quality. They probably got paid to put this on the service. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

We pay the service so we can moan all we want. And BO4 may be made by AAA devs but its far from a AAA game. The quality if by far the worst of any Cod game, the connection is terrible, graphics worse than Ops 3 and the textures are slow to load which is something I've never seen on a Cod game. I like the Zombies especially the Ancient Rome map but the game is riddled with issues, its a rushed half arsed game. Allowing this on Plus just shows how low Sonys bar is for quality. They probably got paid to put this on the service. 

Some of the stuff you mentioned is true and some is just opinion and speculation on your part which you are trying to pass on as fact to meet your narrative.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

They say it's 4k native 60fps, with 3d audio support, for me that aspect is tempting to justify buying the 3d headset, we need more titltes with 3d audio support.

I'll test for graphic difference in a few days.

Ok, not enough for me to double plat it..

Will still add it to ky library in support (something that will definitely not happen to the CoD game..)

I truly did not expect July's lineup to be inferior to June's. Really unfortunate, especially for non-PS5 owners who do not receive any version of the quality A Plague Tale: Innocence.

Edited by EcoShifter

I know a lot of people say "we are entitled to complain as we pay for the service" but we only pay 5 dollars a month. For me not every month is a winner but i have gotten a lot of games worth more than 5 dollars so i am fine with a bad month or two.

I am sure wwe isnt great but i will grab it and see if it is worth it,

• Like 2

I honestly don't see the appeal of a plague tale. It was a ok story but the 'gameplay' was pretty poor and not fun to play. Ran like shit too.. Hope the ps5 version is better. 

Bo4 can do one. 

Wwe battleground I already has access to on now and still dont want it. 

Edited by Kwotey

3 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

I honestly don't see the appeal of a plague tale. It was a ok story but the 'gameplay' was pretty poor and not fun to play. Ran like shit too.. Hope the ps5 version is better. 

Bo4 can do one. 

Wwe battleground I already has access to on now and still dont want it. 

Aggre to disagree.

I guess you are one of the people that are very excited now that Amicia has a bow in Requiem and will be another Lara/Ellie/Alloy.

For me the limited gameplay was on point for that kid, I enjoyed the game for what it was, a narrative/adventure game, the only thing that was a minus for me was the poor lip sync, that diminished the immersion. The rest ok, graphics, soundtrack, characters and length of the game.