July's PS+ games

Abby_TheLastofUs

11 minutes ago, vinicius2323 said:

Sony should start consulting gamers about playstation plus games. There are ways to do this.

The voting system they tried turned out no better. There were some happy and some unhappy as there always is. I'm all for experimentation, but my expectations are low that Sony will be able to put out a month with over 40% Plus member approval, or 30% everyone approval since the non-Plus members seem even harder to please than the Plus members sometimes.

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The voting system they tried turned out no better. There were some happy and some unhappy as there always is. I'm all for experimentation, but my expectations are low that Sony will be able to put out a month with over 40% Plus member approval, or 30% everyone approval since the non-Plus members seem even harder to please than the Plus members sometimes.

Still have nightmares about how players thought Grow Home was somehow a better game to get than Armello or Zombie Vikings xD.

Would be interesting to see them try it again, or something a bit more dynamic with the PS+ offerings, maybe some sort of choice or something along those lines. can understand why not too though.

Super happy about A Plague Tale.

I might try BO4, I have played all the previous campaigns and take it as decent mind-numbing games, the series went downhill quickly after MW2. Had no idea there's no campaign in the BO4, that's a pass for me.

July is still worth it $3 I pay monthly for the Plus.

Edited by theSpirae
  • Like 3

Must be bringing out COD in the summer since school is out or something. The issue with COD BO 4 is that there isn't even a Michael Bay single player campaign to play through, so all you get is 2 year old multiplayer servers that are almost dead or full of veterans.

A Plague Tale is a great little game, but even though I played it on PS4 and have a PS5, I think it's really silly to make it PS5 only. I would like more people to experience it, especially since they announced the next one.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheNarrator said:

Still have nightmares about how players thought Grow Home was somehow a better game to get than Armello or Zombie Vikings xD.

I forgot voting for the plus games was even a thing, pretty sure I was one of those that voted for Grow Home lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wavergray said:

Most popular CoD no. One of the most popular games of the ps4 gen. Yes.

It is a CoD game and It out sold bops 3. 

Lol no, it wasn't one of the most popular on PS4. Lots bought it at launch because 3 was so good and it did better in Q4 because it was released earlier than normal. But people quickly realised it was bad and sold it which is why shop floors were full of copies and the game became so cheap to buy. I bought the game 2yrs ago for £3 and zombies was a ghost town.  The sales figures were never released from what i can see and the main one i see is that it only sold 3.5M copies. 

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

There's no reason to not give the PS4 version if it's available.

Or give people the option of picking between the 2 versions!

Humble Bundle does a monthly subscription service called Humble Choice, and lately with a couple games (Shenmue III & Control) they've given the option to choose between a Steam copy or an Epic Games Launcher copy. If Humble Bundle has managed to create that option using competitors, surely Sony could give everyone the option of choosing between a PS4 & PS5 copy of a game when the opportunity presents itself.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Lol no, it wasn't one of the most popular on PS4. Lots bought it at launch because 3 was so good and it did better in Q4 because it was released earlier than normal. But people quickly realised it was bad and sold it which is why shop floors were full of copies and the game became so cheap to buy. I bought the game 2yrs ago for £3 and zombies was a ghost town.  The sales figures were never released from what i can see and the main one i see is that it only sold 3.5M copies. 

Once again is was not one of the most popular CoD games, But it was one of the most popular PS4 games.

No interest in playing BO4 but Battlegrounds has genuinely been on my radar for a while so I'm ok with that. Sort of game me and a group of mates would put on during a pizza & beers night and seeing as we've not had the opportunity to do one of those for ages, this would be the sort of game to bring that back. Assuming the Government doesn't balls up the easing of Covid restrictions again.

Plague Tale for PS4 would have been nice but I've already got enough in my Plus backlog to not be too fussed about it.

Sigh

Whenever my PS+ is about to run out they give away games I’m interested in, but as soon as I resub it’s stuff I don’t care for or I can’t play.

Once again the only game I care for is PS5 only which I don’t have. Yes I know I can add it to my library but I still feel shafted.

it has happened at least 3 other times in which there was a ps4 version too (if the games ever dip around 10-15 i'll gladly pay em for the ps4 version):

maneater

bugsnax

final fantasy 7 remake

there's probably one other but i seem to forgot the game name.

it'll still be 3 possible games i begin once the month starts (need to get going on need for speed run DLC and shift online trophy's).

Edited by kingdrake2