Trophy thought

Deluziion90

51 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

10 kill streak is probably gonna be pain. Otherwise just looks like a grind. Can’t see myself playing this.

its easy in a tank.  the steam or PC version had an achievement for 100 kills without dying which I think was squad based and they used a tank. there is a video of it online. took the entire match.

• Like 1

From what I’m seeing this trophy list looks pretty promising, aside from the obvious kill streak trophies which we’ll just have to wait and see how difficult or skill/luck based those’ll be for this title.

Definitely adding HLL to my library.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, diskdocx said:

10 kill streak is probably gonna be pain. Otherwise just looks like a grind. Can’t see myself playing this.

My highest killstreak during the Open Beta on the PS 5 was 61 artillery kills. So I hope the artillery kills count for this trophy. I'm looking forward to this game, if it wouldn't been released in PS Plus I would have bought it for the release, to have fun until Battlefield 2042 is released. I even killed Tanks with the Artillerie, so I hope it will count for the Tank Ace Trophy too and they do not nerf it so fast. And I hope the players don't understand so quickly that the artillery players can be easily killed because you can just walk to the enemy artillery. So please do not tell it anyone.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

And I hope the players don't understand so quickly that the artillery players can be easily killed because you can just walk to the enemy artillery. So please do not tell it anyone.

Oh No! Bad Company 1 flashback intensifies. ?

Game and trophy list looks cool, I like the images. Especially the BC reference. But not going to play it anytime soon because I still don't have a PS5. But when I do I will definitely give it a try.

• Like 1

It seems to only have two* luck/skill based trophies. The rest appear to be time/effort based.

Kill 10 enemies without dying (and* along the way get 5 kills without dying), and revive 10 allies in single game. 

Might be just what I need to get my brother to stop playing COD

I'm not sure what this trophy is about, but I'm gonna say it'll be easier to do than the 10kills/10revives. So more time/effort as you throw that match for the sake of the trophy.

A Piece of Perfection
Place 20 buildable objects in one match

Edited by ZZ383

On 2021-09-27 at 10:12 PM, NMErickson said:

Boy, that Rocket League sure was fun to complete.

HLL’s visuals look amazing. Wish there was a solo or offline aspect to it.

Rocket League *had* paid DLC, but then they made it F2P and then simply made you spend $5 so that people couldn't just make mass bot accounts. Rocket League actually wasn't too bad at all for 100%, aside from a few lame trophies.

3 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

It seems to only have two* luck/skill based trophies. The rest appear to be time/effort based.

Kill 10 enemies without dying (and* along the way get 5 kills without dying), and revive 10 allies in single game. 

Might be just what I need to get my brother to stop playing COD

I'm not sure what this trophy is about, but I'm gonna say it'll be easier to do than the 10kills/10revives. So more time/effort as you throw that match for the sake of the trophy.

A Piece of Perfection
Place 20 buildable objects in one match

If it's anything like Battlefield 1 or Squad then 20 buildables will be a cakewalk. I spent like an hour placing buildables in Squad and constantly built hundreds of sandbags, barbed wire, tank traps in Battlefield 1.

On 9/28/2021 at 0:23 AM, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

The beta was literally putting me to sleep.. guess I'm glad this'll be free on Plus so I can give it another shot without spending a dime.

I will say I'm surprised we only get 41 trophies when Steam has like 100 achievements.

This is pretty common practice as far as Steam achievements vs PS trophies. The simple answer is that PS has a limit to how much trophy xp a game can have at launch, whereas Steam has no limits on how many achievements a game can have. For a while Steam had a problem with stupid 1000 achievement games because they didn't have limitations. I'm not sure if they ever did anything about it as Steam achievements aren't something I've continued to watch. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pistol_WhippedXG said:

This is pretty common practice as far as Steam achievements vs PS trophies. The simple answer is that PS has a limit to how much trophy xp a game can have at launch, whereas Steam has no limits on how many achievements a game can have. For a while Steam had a problem with stupid 1000 achievement games because they didn't have limitations. I'm not sure if they ever did anything about it as Steam achievements aren't something I've continued to watch. 

They could've easily added the rest of the list in as DLC, as PS5 no longer has a trophy limit for a list, only for base game platinum points.