1000 Trophies Per Month since June, 2022

PalaceOfLove706

5 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

A little gaming goal this account has had since mid-2022 — earn at least 1000 trophies every month.

It got a little dicey this month with a slower market to open the New Year, but now I am poised to hit the 1k trophy mark for January, 2024, thus continuing the streak.

Having this goal has kept me focused and also made me a better researcher looking for doable, efficient platinums, all the while doing the longer games I enjoy when I have time.

Just thought I’d share this personal accomplishment with the trophy community, who in their vibrant diversity of perspectives, may or may not care, respectively. 

Snipping this post into three words - 

I'm an addict. 

• Haha 2

Just now, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I’m addicted to coffee. Seems like this addict knows his addictions. 

This is nothing personal how people react negatively but there's been so many of these threads and they all got mostly the same reaction. Advertising you play a lots of jumping games is an invite for ridicule. Peace be upon you my bro.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

This is nothing personal how people react negatively but there's been so many of these threads and they all got mostly the same reaction. Advertising you play a lots of jumping games is an invite for ridicule. Peace be upon you my bro.

I’ve probably played all the clickers for both stacks and it would be a low percentage of my total games played. They also don’t make them anymore. Looks like my addiction got solved by itself. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I’m not addicted. I want to have the top non-region stacking account in Canada. I play the same games the other players play. Microsoft paid $68 billion so they could have Call of Duty and Candy Crush micro transaction money. The people that feed them are addicted. Webnetic isn’t making billions off trophy hunters. 

So are you ever going to go back and finish games like Bloodborne?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sendai-Horatio said:

So are you ever going to go back and finish games like Bloodborne?

I stopped having fun with Bloodborne. I used an in game glitch to beef up my character when the game first came out and I breezed through where I left it and then played other stuff. I should just go back and finish it as it won’t be too tough and I will have a nice plat. Good backlog game. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Thanks, PSNP, for turning another harmless trophy discussion into rants about drug addiction and pedophilia.

There should be a warning on the main page if you dont want to be made fun of don't post stuff like this.

Jk.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG

41 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I’m not addicted. I want to have the top non-region stacking account in Canada. I play the same games the other players play. Microsoft paid $68 billion so they could have Call of Duty and Candy Crush micro transaction money. The people that feed them are addicted. Webnetic isn’t making billions off trophy hunters. 

but you already have done stacks, so what you're saying isn't entirely correct. I couldn't care less about your trophies and gaming, the only funny thing is this post and the intent behind it. What did you expect while making this post? This community (while focused on trophies) is quite toxic toward people who go shovelware to this extent. If you wanted to create a platform for discussion (whatever it may be), could have done it better. Also, I wouldn't call "games" what you play daily. 

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

to get their cheap dopamine hits. 

No, it's free dopamine hits. Cheap dopamine hits is buying and playing a bunch of shovel ware games for trophies 😁

Sorry, couldn't help myself, I don't really care what OP spends his money on.

• Haha 2

Good luck with your goal. I personally wouldn't want to have to play a bunch of shovelware games, but it's your life. I do like the sudoku and picto type games though, even if they are considered shovelware.

Play whatever you wanna play, screw everyone else, you gotta look out for yourself no one else will, and if that means padding your account with easy shovelware plats, then so be it

if theyre easy games, i just wouldnt boast about them personally

Even if you look at my trophy cabinet and my trophy milestones ive still received my share of troll messages and responses to various threads ive posted in that my account is ‘trash’ but they only look at my most recently played titles as those show up first from games last played.  And most those people are just abunch of snobs with a shittier UR count than mine and a lesser completion rating average.  They dont realize i played those as ‘filler trophies’ to get to my next milestone, which is seperated by every 50platinums on this site.  And none of those bullshit games are a milestone of mine, so theres that! Or that i had a platinum streak that lasted from 2012 to 2020 going from 0 to 311 platinums without ever missing a single month (until i inevitably burnt myself out after 8 fucking years!) during a time when the easy peasy plat games were disney / pixar related video games that still took atleast 10hours to bust out unlike the easy 30minute shovelware games of today

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

I’d just like to point out UR plats aren’t indicative on difficulty as I just recently had one: John Wick Hex. In my case no one bought the game. 

What? It's rated 9/10 in the guide and nearly 7,000 people on PSNP bought it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1