What does the above person's "Trophy Cabinet" say about them?

DarknessKey92

58 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

You seem to enjoy the lesser known games the most. However, that doesn’t mean you’re not able to take a challenge sometimes!

A huge fan of difficult games. Tricky titles like Hyper Light Drifter, Downwell, and the Wipeout Collection are downright phenomenal. 

• Like 1

On 17/11/2020 at 1:09 AM, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

likes difficult games and likes a variety of genres

Proud of your JRPG platinums, that took you a lot of time to complete and dedication to complete them, no matter how long it took. Likes a challenge in mini games, that relies on logic, then skill and luck.

31 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Enjoys Danganronpa, some Persona and a little Resident Evil.

Has completed SMB (and some other stuff).

I don’t think anybody knows you beat that game. Good to put it in your trophy cabinet so the world will know. Respect ??.

7 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I don’t think anybody knows you beat that game. Good to put it in your trophy cabinet so the world will know. Respect 1f44a-1f3fb.png.

Because I don't openly mention that game for bragging rights. Many people don't have it because of lack of skill, so it's definitely something to be proud of.

As for you, your bronze trophies show a level of dedication. Your whole entire trophy profile is pretty impressive, nice work on it, you definitely don't shy away from challenges.

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

Because I don't openly mention that game for bragging rights. Many people don't have it because of lack of skill, so it's definitely something to be proud of.

As for you, your bronze trophies show a level of dedication. Your whole entire trophy profile is pretty impressive, nice work on it, you definitely don't shy away from challenges.

Veteran gamer, you should proud of your ultra ultra ultra rare plats. Congratulations for  your talents and efforts.

6 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I don’t think anybody knows you beat that game. Good to put it in your trophy cabinet so the world will know. Respect ??.

Perfect Completionist. You should show your platinums in your cabinet with the proud as you should be.