Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#278 and #279 AC Syndicate for PS4 and Butter Baby Bullshit (not actual title) for PS4. So AC Syndicate was fantastic, loved everything about it. The Jack the Ripper DLC was awesome as well. There were a couple grinding trophies but since it's Assassin's Creed it was to be expected. The Frye twins are awesome characters and the story was pretty solid. Butter & Friends on the other hand I was ready to toss my controller at one point. I read online about how easy of a platinum it was and was like "alright, time to trophy whore it up." and blew through most of the trophies almost instantly. Then I got to the trophy where you have to keep 4 babies at once and that's where I lost my shit. Apparently it is super easy if you have multiple people playing but I didn't have anyone to play with at the time and wasn't going to give the game the satisfaction. So I finally kicked its ass and then deleted it off the hard drive. It was only $2.99 so I feel like it was worth it for the platinum but I will never play it again.

• Like 4