Muff

On 15.8.2019 at 9:13 PM, Appappachai said:

Platinum#61

Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth

1Se1bfb8.png

Enjoyment .00001/10

Difficulty 1/10

Rarity 47.73%

I had never played a visual novel before, and this one had been given away on a psn forever ago I think. Or I bought it super cheap to see what it was. I absolutely did not do research at the time and hated it. Left it on my backlog forever. But, free time at work, and time crunch for platinum trophies plus backlog cleansing have all led to me playing this dating sim. Now, I don't know anything about visual novels, I just assumed they were interactive stories. I guess I'm wrong, because this was nothing but a dating sim that you manipulate to date the boy that caught your fancy. I eventually just fast forwarded through it because the cringe was near lethal. I don't think I'll play another dating sim. If anyone has an recommendations for visual novels that aren't that, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm literally stuck places sometimes with only a vita to hunt with.

Best visual novel for me was Steins; Gate. That story is outstanding! So I would say you should try that one ;)

platinum #386 Pic-A-Pix Color (ps4)

completed in 2 days and 3 hours

platinum rarity 70.00% common

platinum name: Pic-Of-The-Bunch

gotta find a new game to start on looks like it's going to be The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights Of Britannia (ps4). but before that i need to get stuff loaded onto uncharted 3 i slacked off and should of finished it before beginning this one.

• Like 3

On 16/08/2019 at 7:52 PM, DarkSoleride said:

Ah man congratulations i am so jelious i have three trophies left and i think two of them is the timed event trophies which is holding me back from this plat

I was tipped off to picking up a noob tube from the explosive training and using that to clear the top floor and using the MP5 for the rest. Ended up with a 14.9s time on the Cargo Ship Mockup I believe

• Like 1