Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Lfea660.png

:platinum:#292: Platinum hero

1Lb3a71e.png

Easy plat. Again, done mostly to pretty up my Common Platinum collection.

L6c985e.png

:platinum:#293: Master of the Classics

1L2186c2.png

Fuck old arcade games.

YES YES, I KNOW, these are classics that paved the way for bigger better things, but seriously, fuck these clunky controlled cheap ass difficulty relics from the past. It's a badass looking platinum, but that's all.

Lc8f1a7.png

:platinum:#294: The Completionist

1L5a5358.png

After 3 months of procrastination, I finally did it!

It's a pretty fun game, one that isn't hard as long as you do what RPGs are known for; taking some time to grind up to get stronger. And I mean that too, invest a little time in your students and school, and in no time flat, you'll be dominating everything. A few tricky trophies here and there, but that's where fantastic guides like this come into play!

https://www.psthc.fr/jeu-ps4/valthirian-arc-hero-school-story-ps4/guide-trophees.htm

Props to the writers; if by chance you frequent these boards, you have my thanks!

• Like 4

1L0f2b9f.png

1Lb34343.png

#1 Mayo & #2 Slyde Plats thus far. Starting off like a noob in the wind. Used to have #97 plats back in the days, but got too addicted so asked Sony to suspend it and lost all my stuff ?. Kinda regret that now, but FF7 remake is soon out so starting over now since im in a lockdown?

Edited by Shinyraver
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Shinyraver said:

1L0f2b9f.png

1Lb34343.png

#1 Mayo & #2 Slyde Plats thus far. Starting off like a noob in the wind. Used to have #97 plats back in the days, but got too addicted so asked Sony to suspend it and lost all my stuff ?. Kinda regret that now, but FF7 remake is soon out so starting over now since im in a lockdown?

nice profile ?

my 50th plat was called Trophy Addict, and since then i've made it a point to reserve #x50 milestones for platinum names that accurately describe me

Spoiler

(or for games i just really enjoy)

Spoiler

(this wasn't one of them)

spacer.pngspacer.pngLddbcb8.png

:platinum: The son of God

• Like 4