Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#184 - Plague Inc: Evolved

L3765bc.png

Fully Evolved

1Lcd51a0.png

Loved the game back when I was a kid, so I bought this in a sale a few years ago. The trophies are fairly easy with a guide, but without a guide they would be MEGA BRUTAL (if you catch my drift). The trophy Film Fanatic can do one though. What a dumb dumb trophy. I had to reload my save like fourty times until it popped. Ugh. Nevertheless a fun game. Go ahead and try it.

Difficulty: 3/10 (with a guide)

Time spent: 15-20h

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

• Like 4

#420 - Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

1Lafc179.png

A very bittersweet completion here. Great game (although I do prefer the first one), but.. also my final Vita game. What an incredible handheld and I'm sad I have to say goodbye to it for now. As for the game, my main problem with it comes from how... over the top it is. Danganronpa 1 had some typical anime tropes but for the most part it was pretty grounded, the characters felt like actual people, and the setting was also better. Here, some characters are just walking anime tropes all the time (Looking at you, Mikan and Teruteru), some of the plot elements are way more out there, and the setting is very bright and vibrant, which is fine, I just prefer the tone the original had.

That said, the trials in this did feel harder which was very nice, and ignoring how over the top this game could be it's still a very engaging story. The bonus minigame modes were pretty bad, but Magical Miracle Girl Monomi wasn't quite as bad as people were hyping it up to be, which was a nice surprise.

• Like 4

platinum #520 Skyland: Heart Of The Mountain (ps4)

completed in 3 hours and 31 minutes

platinum rarity 84.72% common

platinum #521 Freddy Spaghetti (ps4)

completed in 1 hour and 43 minutes

platinum rarity 86.95% common

got up and went to finish this game in record time. i'm done with artifex for now also beat freddy spaghetti. next game will be jigsaw abundance (ps4).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

platinum #522 Jigsaw Abundance

completed in 1 hour and 36 minutes

platinum rarity 96.05% common

platinum name: Cosmos

looks like 1 easy game remains before i begin the long plat game again. next game is Gem Smashers (ps4)

• Like 2

platinum #523  Gem Smashers (ps4)

completed in 5 Hours and 22 Minutes

Platinum Rarity 69.29% common

Platinum Name: Gem Smashers Lover

Trophy Description requires 41% completion on 2 characters for this game to unlock "the same but different trophy". done with all the fast games. after looking through the requirements it's going to be Assassin Creed Odyssey (ps4). going to be sinking in 100+ hours on this game with DLC completion.

edit: after looking at the download amount. maybe it's a good thing i'm close to bedtime. will be playing this by the morning.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2