Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #88 Coffin Dodgers

L36427e.png

My last Platinum for 2021, Coffin Dodgers is a fun little racer with a easy platinum as well and for about $3 on the Playstation Store since it is currently on sale, not bad either for 2 to 3 hours of gameplay. My plan for 2022, hit the 100 Platinum Plateau. Not bad considering I got 25 Platinum's this year. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jermster_91 said:

:platinum: #88 Coffin Dodgers

L36427e.png

My last Platinum for 2021, Coffin Dodgers is a fun little racer with a easy platinum as well and for about $3 on the Playstation Store since it is currently on sale, not bad either for 2 to 3 hours of gameplay. My plan for 2022, hit the 100 Platinum Plateau. Not bad considering I got 25 Platinum's this year. 

this game was fun, especially the "story" ?

:platinum: #527 - In Rays of The Light

L48fcb4.png

My final platinum of 2021, bringing my final total to 82.

Really enjoyed this first person walking simulator that takes place in an environment that's very much reminiscent of Chernobyl and sees the player awaken alone and (as is the style for games like these) has to piece together what has happened and where they are through various notes and artifacts scattered around the game world.

The narrative is extremely loose but I liked the dishevelled looking environments, atmosphere and soundtrack which create a sense of both dread and isolation.

The only low points were the slightly abrupt ending and the poor translation of the in game text.

Happy New Year to all of you :)

• Like 4