Most Recent Platinum

Muff

The last time I posted here it was May, and I was at 12 Platinums. Now I'm at 14.

13: Jak X
... Terrible. Terrible, grinding, awful and disappointing. Excluding Jak TPL, which I had played last November, I had played every Jak game starting with Jak 2 in March, going on with Jak 3 and, then, with Jak X. Out of all the Jak games, Jak X was the one that disappointed me the most: terrible, so random, if you lost a race it was not because you were playing bad, but because of the randomness of this game. What were you supposed to do, if you were about to be hit by a Piece Maker at 10 seconds away from the end of the race? My god, such bad memories...

14: Tekken 6
I had planned the Platinum Trophy of Tekken 6, called Tekken Fanatic, to be my 1000th Trophy, and in the end I made it! I had already played Tekken 6 on the Xbox 360 some years ago, and as a huge Tekken fan, I consider Tekken 6 as one of the best games of the franchise. The only thing bad about this game is that the Online is really laggy, but you can understand that, since this game is 9 years old.

King of the Road: 22.96%
Tekken Fanatic: 12.76%

Currently working on Heavy Rain (Ps4) and Street Fighter X Tekken (Ps3)
Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 3

Plat #22 

Super stardust ultra

1L7e6975.png

Difficulty 4.5/10

Enjoyment 7/10

3rd plat in as many days, the other 2 were near enough ready to pop though. I started this last night and finished tonight. Gonna do the dlc sometime this week to get it up to 100% 

Mostly straightforward trophies but 3 or 4 might have you tearing your hair out.

• Like 2

#119 - Shenmue 2

The second part was even better then the first, overall i had more fun playin then on the first part. The qte's was fun as hell. Dat 3 dudes u had to defeat at kowloon to improve the scout, i guess they used the movesets from ,Jeffrey , Wolf, and Sarah from VT. Im looking forward for Shenmue 3. Now i understand the hype bk at old times around Shenmue . Its a masterpiece !!!. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Katt said:

1L4da7f6.png

:platinum: Ultimate Hunter :platinum:
Earn all trophies and prove yourself as the ultimate Maverick Hunter.

Alright, this is going to be a long one. I read that some people skipped this collection because after X4, everything went to the trash. Let me say you something: I pity you. This is the best collection of Mega Man X games ever released. I was introduced to the new Mega Man X (after X~X3) with X5, so that one has a speacial place for me. Sure, these games have a lot of flaws, like no voice acting in X5, terrible voice acting, bad maps, enemy design and poor execution in X7 and almost no cutscenes in X8 (were you expecting for me to say high difficulty level in X6? hahaha, nah, nothing like that). Now With the COOL stuff, well... Everything. It's the same Mega Man X in all games, the music and the conflict continues and the memorable stuff remains. Let's continue with X7. Sure the game is trash, but it has something that the other games don't have: cutscenes, enjoyable cutscenes with story! sure, X5 has 1 or 2, and X6 has some too with japanese voice acting (that thing blew my mind when I was a kid) but they were too short! So I have to be fair with this one. A great pro in the record. The removal of japanese opening and ending songs was... a terrible decision. X6 Ending and X8 Opening (I think this one was not available in US/EUR releases) were my favorites and now they are forever lost unless you have the original games for PS1 and PS2. I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY MEGAMAN X COMMAND MISSION IN THIS COLLECTION, I was a kid, I didn't know how to read english and all RPGs I played were Final Fantasy IX in spanish (my native language), so not much EXP in RPGs. I guess I'll have to get a PS2 or an emulator, idk. I really didn't want to finish the collection so soon, it was a nice journey through my childhood. Now it's time to move on.

V1gAFyM.jpg

But before moving on...Ahem... MAKE MEGA MAN X9 YOU COWARDS!

Thanks.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, Mega Man X6 it's a great game despite everything. Not hard at all. Really. No, really! 

Here is my 100% save data despite is not required to get the platinum: 

6XH0umi.jpg

Thanks.

Why is your plat a Ganado??? :D
resident evil 4 GIF

17 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

Why is your plat a Ganado??? :D
resident evil 4 GIF

lol

"earned" in spanish. I wanted to see the trophies in spanish since Mega Man X games in spanish are rare, there are only 2. But the Quick Man reference is lost in spanish. Stupid lasers.

(The Mega Man X7 translation is horrible, "are you OK?" -> "¿Es usted aceptable?" -> "are you acceptable?" ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

Edited by Katt
  • Like 1

platinum #302 Grim Legends 3: The Dark City (ps4)

completed in 14 hours and 42 minutes 

platinum rarity 77.20% common

platinum name isn't original exact same name.

one more down and beginning to feel like hitting the ceiling on the leaderboards if i want to break through it seems i need to complete more games. next one up will be Reverie (vita). trying to see if i can get a reload on tomorrows games to freshen it up a bit. will have 1 more choice after this for the boss game.

• Like 2