Most Recent Platinum

Muff

17 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

:platinum:#293

1L69536e.png

Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time

So this adventure to platinum was a very long one for me. I started this all the way back in February 2011 and I have only needed one trophy since January 2012. Fast forward all the way to know and when I seen I was getting close to 15,000 trophies I started thinking what this milestone could be. I wasn't shore if it was just going to be from whatever I was playing at the moment (Far Cry 5) or make it a platinum. @Dr_Mayus Has been after me for a very long time to get this done and when I posted about what I would make number 15,000, he popped in and mention A Crack in Time once again and that settled it. It was time to finally get this monkey off my back.

It is a great game and really playing it on hard was not to difficult. Had some trouble with Azimuth at the end, but I employed a good strategy and it worked. I didn't have the RYNO so I had to depend on other weapons.

Now I have another milestone to start think about. What Platinum 300 will be for me.

:highfive:

Congrats on finally getting that platinum :D All your messages made me realize I need to replay that game because I played it 279 platinums ago and I couldn't remember a damn thing about it :P

• Like 1