Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Platinum 162: NFS Shift 2 Unleashed 
Difficulty: 6/10 
Enjoyment: 6/10 

A word to the wise, turn off damage when you do the endurance races. Who’s bright idea was it to have endurance races in a game that doesn’t give you the option to pit? I forgot to turn it off for the first 2 that I did and both races were total shit shows that I barely managed to podium in. If I had gotten passed in the last turn of a 40 minute race I think I would have had an aneurysm. Outside of that this was a decently enjoyable racing game. Generally speaking mastering all racing lines and corners isn’t too hard as long as you use a slow car, although there are a few glitchy corners that you’ll probably have to do several times before they register. If you want to go for the plat make sure to do the online first, the servers are only up for a couple more months. Unfortunately if you haven’t bought the dlc the 100% is no longer possible.

• Like 4

#852- More Dark • NA
#853- Null Drifter • NA 
#854- Of Tanks and Demons III
#855- サクラ・サキュバス ~モテ期は唐突に~  • JP
#856- Legend of the Skyfish • NA 
#857- One Escape
#858- Pinkman+  • NA 
#859- Pity Pit  • NA 
#860- Planet RIX-13 • AS 
#861- Prehistoric Dude
#862- Sakura Succubus 2
#863- Project Starship • AS 
#864- Racing: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade  • NA 
#865- Red Death  • AS 
#866- Reed 2  • AS 
#867- Rush Rover • AS 
#868- Space 2: Breakthrough Gaming Arcade • NA 
#869- Swordbreaker The Game • NA 
#870- PsychicEmotion6     Vita 

• Like 4

Platinum 400# Outlast 2

http://imgur.com/gallery/l94QqzM
https://psnprofiles.com/AmazingNoeder
Of course there is a mode with permadeath on the highest difficulty and I had to die to a glich with 80% of game completion,in this video with my deaths in insane the first death is this bullshit, there are other deaths that screw me  that are funny too ?  and a detail,As soon as this glich happened I started another run and when I got to the lake part the neighborhood light went down ? this part of the lake is basically 60% of the full game because there are only a few encounters that can kill you... I was extremely pissed. ?
https://youtu.be/gIbP20qNQoA
  the same happened in wolfenstein 2 which was even worse ???
This is the video of my run
https://youtu.be/7EIoTSL6zcA
If you are having difficulty in any part, it can help you by seeing my strategies
In terms of the game it's extremely good, I had a lot of fun I advise anyone to play the 2 games, platinum and 100% of both isn't difficult in terms of skill, it's just laborious and the 2 as it's longer is quite exhausting.. .in the first half hour there are only unskippable cutscenes with the same damn lines

Edited by AmazingNoeder
  • Like 4

#871- Thunderflash

#872- Word Maze by POWGI • NA 

#873- サクラ・サキュバス3 ~魔性の支配者~ • JP 

#874- Squad Killer • NA 

#875- Strawberry Vinegar 

#876- Takotan • AS 

#877- Yoko & Yuki: Dr. Rat's Revenge • NA 

#888- Vasilis 

#889- Vera Blanc: Full Moon 

#890- Vera Blanc: Ghost in the Castle • NA 

#891- Rusty Gun

.....and that rounds it out to 100 plats for the month ?

• Like 2

:platinum: #220 - No Thing

1L94df6b.png

If the Doomer meme was a game, it'd probably be something like this. This is a strange, deceptively simple game that I guess is comparable to an endless runner, in that you move forward automatically and the only real gameplay is about staying on the path. This isn't an endless runner though. It's level-based and linear, and it's actually a pretty fun and addictive challenge.

What I like most about it, though, is its style. Throughout the game, there's this kind of robotic narration that comments on various things in each level. It's hard to pin down the actual meaning or intent here, and yet the individual snippets of voiceover are - I hesitate to say this, but bear with me - almost poetic, because you can interpret them in several different ways. This feels like an art game, and the fact that it doesn't actually seem to be trying to be an art game, like so many of them, just makes it more authentic. I'm not saying this game is profound, but it does manage to express the drudgery of office life, which is one of several topics the narration touches on.

The platinum can potentially be earned in an hour or two, but chances are you'll be spending much longer on it. Winning requires quick reflexes, muscle memory, and just a bit of luck too, with one level in particular probably the sole reason the platinum rarity is as relatively low as it is (about 17%). This is a very cheap game - £1.19 on UK PSN, if I remember right - and for a price like that, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quirky skill-based game. Just don't think the plat is a walk in the park.

• Like 4