Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L56df81.png

. . . 1Le737b9.png

Platinum #129

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

This is my third Platinum of the week. It's a fairly straightforward point & click game with a Steampunk setting.

I enjoyed the story and I thought the animation was well drawn and nice to look at. There are quite a few puzzles to be found but they're not overly taxing. There are collectibles to gather as well in the form of Steambugs :)

It took me just over 4 hours for the Platinum, although it can be done in less than two.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Aexuz said:

L7c55f3.png spacer.png1L866296.png 

The Final Verse
Congratulations! Thanks for playing!

:platinum: #160

NIER is a game every PS3 owner should try. Great story, characters and amazing soundtrack. Automata caught my attention when I first saw the trailers for PS4 and after I watched some gameplay videos I decided to finally buy this game and I'm glad I did. If you are going for the platinum this game will take at least 60 hours to complete. The game is fairly short but some of the trophies are really grindy and it will definitely test your patience at some points. Upgrading all 30 weapons to the max level will take you from 25 to 30 hours depending on your luck. My total time for platinumm was 67 hours. 

Ready for Automata on March :)

This the game that deletes your saves?

13 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

@RemiXounD - Re: the final battle. I was level 69, and it was still a RNG nightmare. I had to look at a YouTube video to see what I was doing wrong. Seems like I didn't have the right technique. Didn't really want to go back to grind at a snail pace. Also, you say liar, I say: 

Reveal hidden contents

Brutus or Judas

"please don't guard, please don't guard, please don't guard..."

Spoiler

n6CDw8i.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

:platinum:#121 - UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION REMASTERED

1L1c3365.png

:platinum:Platinum:platinum:

Earn all Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™ Remastered Trophies

Now I can start with Tales of Berseria. Or Star Ocean 5? 

Star Ocean 5 it would be a lot easier as an RPG to star with especially trophy wise congrats on the UC3 working on my Crushing Play-though now for my plat

23 hours ago, Ala-Arska said:

Sherlock Holmes:

The Devil's Daughter

1L75ed0b.png

Life of a Consulting Detective

Collect all possible in-game trophies

eF6AllN.jpg

Man, how I wish it was summer already...

Now that the SH games are a trilogy, I'd say The Devil's Daughter is the second best (or second worst!) of the bunch.

Although TDD has multiple cases to be solved, I still prefer one big mystery over several small ones.

And for once, I'd like a Sherlock Holmes story without Moriarty. Not that he's in this one...or is he? Maybe he is, maybe he's not. Yes? No?:hmm:

It's a decent package overall. Nothing grand, but nothing crappy either.

Graphics are "okay". Sherlock looks better than before, and I'm not merely talking about the striking resemblance to Jon Hamm ;)

Movement is quite awkward. Even more so now that there's numerous action sequences to be handled. First person mode is still good, though.

As a game, SH: TDD deserves a fair 'bronze' trophy. If you still haven't experienced it, do try it out. But only after playing the first two :awesome:

I'm playing this myself and I honestly am finding it difficult to get through. Of the 3 released this is by far my least favorite. It seems they have gone down hill. The Testament of Sherlock Holmes is my favorite.

• Like 4