Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #147 The Amazing Spiderman 2 (ps3)

completed in 1 week and 1 day

platinum rarity 11.80% rare

done with this one, though not free from the vices of farming simulator yet... that be starting tomorrow the next games up will be tales of monkey island episode 1,2 and for the next platinum game will be Lara Croft Go.

i think the tales of monkey island game purchased was during the 99 cent flash sale surprisingly one year if i remember right.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

On 2017-01-26 at 6:19 PM, Aexuz said:

L7c55f3.png spacer.png1L866296.png 

The Final Verse
Congratulations! Thanks for playing!

:platinum: #160

NIER is a game every PS3 owner should try. Great story, characters and amazing soundtrack. Automata caught my attention when I first saw the trailers for PS4 and after I watched some gameplay videos I decided to finally buy this game and I'm glad I did. If you are going for the platinum this game will take at least 60 hours to complete. The game is fairly short but some of the trophies are really grindy and it will definitely test your patience at some points. Upgrading all 30 weapons to the max level will take you from 25 to 30 hours depending on your luck. My total time for platinumm was 67 hours. 

Ready for Automata on March :)

Yeah, I was shocked at how much I really liked the game.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tanuzomi said:

#66: Dragon Age Origins

1L4e8877.png

:platinum:The Ultimate Reward
Completed all Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies

Finally done... normally I would got this even earlier by thursday but the game decided around 6 times to crash and I even lost my save data, glitchy amusent FTW... not! :|:rolleyes:

Well the game is done... after long hiatus and now only the DLC is left... but not yet this glitchy one will again push aside as I will play somthing more nicer xD

But for the itself; it was nice and I can't wait to play DA2 and DAI soon~

So yeah it was cool with all races and their background story, too. My male elven warrior granted me thx to Morrigan's ritual with the plat + I also got the stupid traveler... whew for a sec. I thought I missed something again :dance:

Also thx to a competition I was I earned 3 platinums yesterday, too. But I am more statisfied by this one here: Dragon Age Glitches Origins...  :awesome:

I got this a few weeks ago. :3 Took me forever. I'm not going for the DLC. I've played it about six times. X3

Just got the Platinum Trophy for Final Fantasy XV a while ago. I farmed/grind the Fishing skill for about 3 hours. I'd rather have a trophy for reaching the maximum Hunter rank than the Fishing skill. It is just a snooze fest.

Done with the game so moving back to Uncharted 4 :)

1 hour ago, kashu_ryo said:

:platinum: # 127 Dyad 

1L6dc447.png

Peking Duck

Successfully completed all 26 Trophy Levels

it was the hardest racing platinum in 2012 so i'm pretty proud of it :D

Judging by your timestamps, it looks like you breezed through this game relatively easily.