Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #150 Goosebumps

completed in 3 hours and 20 mins

platinum rarity 73.91% common

started to panic some when i couldn't finish pirate warriors 1 so i just started on goosebumps instead. i plan to start back on pirate warriors and finish it nearly to completion until i can use a second ps3 to play with myself to get the crew coins. at least i will gain every other trophy.

have plans in the future to show up with my indiana jones 2: the adventure continues plat.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

:platinum: #155 inFAMOUS First Light

1L5e96f1.png

Holy crap I can't believe how awesome this game was! I never grew up learning about the inFAMOUS games, so I was a bit skeptical when I saw this game sitting in my backlog. The single player was almost non-existent, but what lacked in that area completely made up for it when I started completing the challenges. At first, I thought it was going to be very hard when I had to get 500,000 score, however once I got all the upgrades, (which I  started doing so the second I began the single player), the rest was super easy (minus the couple of times I was stupid and let the hostages die lol).

Do you guys think I should complete the inFAMOUS series? And to those who say the collectibles in the first game suck: I have done much harder collectibles throughout my years as a trophy hunter, so I can probably handle it.

Personally disliked the PS3 games, but Second Son is a beast to play!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

:platinum: #155 inFAMOUS First Light

1L5e96f1.png

Holy crap I can't believe how awesome this game was! I never grew up learning about the inFAMOUS games, so I was a bit skeptical when I saw this game sitting in my backlog. The single player was almost non-existent, but what lacked in that area completely made up for it when I started completing the challenges. At first, I thought it was going to be very hard when I had to get 500,000 score, however once I got all the upgrades, (which I  started doing so the second I began the single player), the rest was super easy (minus the couple of times I was stupid and let the hostages die lol).

Do you guys think I should complete the inFAMOUS series? And to those who say the collectibles in the first game suck: I have done much harder collectibles throughout my years as a trophy hunter, so I can probably handle it.

I definitely vouch for the inFAMOUS series, they're all really good games. :) Especially Second Son.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, tam3rlanetv said:

4kkGWTu.png1L78e2ce.png

Platinum #3

Ratchet and Clank

Time to Complete - Roughly 30 hours - 4 or 5 streams (Disco Trophy didnt work straight away)

Ease of Platinum - 3 - Found this game pretty easy overall, played it on Normal, thought casual was a bit lame for the stream - grind was real towards the end :D

Overall I throughly enjoyed this game, a massively needed change of pace from my usual gaming genres, and I would 100% recommend this game to anyone, casual playthrough or trophy hunting.

Just got this as my 31st Platinum. I'm so glad that I checked this out, as stylistically its a fairly large departure from the games that I'd normally play and I probably wouldn't have bought it outside of a sale. I member when games used to feel like this. 

L262386.png

ジョジョの奇妙な冒険

1L7df541.png

L0083d6.png VITA

True Thievius Raccoonus

1L3d80f0.png

L88065a.png

Masterful

1Lcd1fb8.png

So here's three I've gotten recently. Jojo All Star Battle is a simple easy and cool looking platinum. Sly 1 I've platted numerous times, and I sure there isn't anything I could say that people here don't already know. But yeah, at least the the entire Sly vita collection is complete!

1L3d80f0.png 1Le05a2b.png 1L2ca342.png 1La063b7.png

Sky Scrappers I hesitated on for the longest time, due to the fact that playstationtrophies.org made it out to be frustratingly hard. Still, it was on my backlog, and I knew it would bug me if I didn't try it for myself.

AND....... yeah, it took me a little over 3 hours to plat. Would've been less if I didn't give up the TV for someone.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4