Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #32 - Magus

1L63208b.png

I had been meaning to check this game out for awhile after I picked it up a few months back. I actually enjoyed the game. It certainly has a lot of shortcomings, but if you go in with no expectations you can get a few hours enjoyment out the game and an easy platinum.

• Like 4

La18a87.png

Have you ever tried Shawarma? 

1L6f4311.png

Another Lego plat. My reason for doing this one was 2 parts; one because I wanted to see how Marvel would do in the Lego universe. Two because I wanted a matching Plat to go with my Batman one.

1L6f4311.png1L60ddf2.png

Though, if I had to choose a favorite, I would have to go with Batman 2. Maybe I prefer the gothic design of Gotham over boring Manhattan, maybe because I look the cool dark rainy atmosphere over bright eye piercing sunny skies, or maybe its because the DC characters on the whole were more fun to play with. It also helps that Batman's few set pieces were ALOT more fun than Marvels.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

La18a87.png

Have you ever tried Shawarma? 

1L6f4311.png

Another Lego plat. My reason for doing this one was 2 parts; one because I wanted to see how Marvel would do in the Lego universe. Two because I wanted a matching Plat to go with my Batman one.

1L6f4311.png1L60ddf2.png

Though, if I had to choose a favorite, I would have to go with Batman 2. Maybe I prefer the gothic design of Gotham over boring Manhattan, maybe because I look the cool dark rainy atmosphere over bright eye piercing sunny skies, or maybe its because the DC characters on the whole were more fun to play with. It also helps that Batman's few set pieces were ALOT more fun than Marvels.

Lego Avengers > Lego Marvel Super-Heroes.

12 hours ago, Romanus1 said:

40-platinum.png # 19 The Order 1886

00.png

Nothing hard but fun game did not think it deserved all the crap it got in the press

It's incredibly easy, but I agree it shouldn't of gotten all the bad rep. Most of the complaints regard the $60 price tag and three - five length of the game. Put those aside and it's pretty decent. 

I hope a sequel is in the works.

17 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

Anyone who knows me is probably thinking: ":blah: there he goes rambling on about another 2D platformer. We get it, you love the genre." I know, shocking that I loved the game isn't it? Still, if you enjoy the genre remotely at all, then I strongly suggest checking out this game and the Shantae franchise. I loved the first game and this one is even bigger and better. Looking forward to playing Half-Genie Hero. :)

Congrats. And if you liked Pirate's Curse that much than I'm sure you will like Half-Genie Hero. From reading your post it seems to be a good continuation from Pirate's Curse as it has the same overworld layout. Only this time with transformation. And ...

Spoiler

Squid Baron will play a more important role. ;)

• Like 1