What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

• 1 month later...

BLU Life 8 XL. Got it almost 2 years ago. I was looking for a value phone under the $100 mark. Gotta say this one has fit the bill perfectly. For what I use it, works great. Perfect for my gorilla-like hands too lol. I use this one when I am at home.

When I need to go out, I carry a small Logic M3 that I only use for the most basic of needs. Cannot carry a more expensive phone than this in the streets of one of the most dangerous countries on Earth ?

Edited by Honor_Hand

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

After years of flimsy Samsung crap I switched to a Nokia 5 last year. I can recommend it. It has stock Android, which means:

• No annoying bloatware that cripples the hardware.
  • Security patches immediately after they have been released instead of half a year later.
  • No annoying bloatw.... yes it's worth mentioning again.

It has an excellent GPS chip that manages to track me even in the deepest of woods on overcast days (see Galaxy S6, you expensive piece of junk, it IS possible!).

You can do pretty much anything with it that most people want to do with a phone. Browsing is swift, video's look great. Only thing it would probably be no good at is gaming, but who needs that on their phone anyway. It's why we have the Vita. Oh and the camera is probably not the greatest. But let's face it, if you REALLY enjoy making pretty pictures you don't use your phone.

Best thing of all, it cost me about 100 EUR.

• Like 3

Dunno if i posted about it but i use:

A Nokia 6060 and a Nokia 6.1

I sure can recommend both to anyone who wants a non smartphone (6060) or a good smartphone the 6.1 also has pretty decent free space (32GB) from the get go and 3 GB RAM

price was 250 bucks.

• Like 1

Motorola Moto z2 Force European version with 6gigs RAM, 64 GB memory and of course the best feature support for Moto mods.

It's I think 2 or 3 years old model but bought brand new on sale for 250 euro, regular price was around 700 British pounds.

Already bought 4 Moto mods, JBL soundboost 2 speaker, Moto gamepad ( not recommended because you can not change buttons mapping) Moto 360 camera, and my last mod and the best, Moto projector, now I can watch movies up to 72 inches on my wall for less than 100 euro. I bought my mods on Amazon USA version, it's cheaper 2-3 time than in Europe even if you add custom duty and tax and shipping.

I forgot about that Moto z2 force is supporting Google daydream gogles, barely using it, but it's strange experience, when you watch Netflix or YouTube in VR version.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...