Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,557 posts in this topic

Street Fighter 4

In my PS3 - Sniper Elite III

The first PS3 game I played was so many years ago.  GTA 4 I believe on a friends PS3 when they almost first came out.

Resident Evil 5 and Free Plantinum Terminator Salvation!  :D

inFAMOUS 2. I got it when I got my PS3 as a Christmas present.

19wbv8.jpg

It's still in my collection after nearly 7 years. Scary.

Edited by Terracolt

do not remember which i played first but i got Conan and Ninja Gaiden Sigma at the same time

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

I think we can all agree that many got GTA 4 including me :). Followed by assassin's Creed II.

I bought my ps3 used with 8 games along and so the first game i played on that console was Fifa 09 :) ... but i tried almost every game on that day :D

That includes GT5, Shift 2, Advanced Warfighter and Lost Planet 2... played all for half an hour maybe xD

Cross Edge, I didn't even have a PS3 yet, and didn't for an additional 2 years.

Resistance Fall of Man. I played it until I beat it on Super Human and did all the skill points. Then when my first PS3 had a hard drive issue that wiped out everything, I did it all again.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

At the time I bought my ps3 I also bought Dantes Inferno, Dead Space and Darksiders

PSNP says my first trophy earned was for Dead Space but it's missing timestamps, as long as trophies for the other 2games

So I can't remember exactly if it actually was dead space, I thought maybe it was dantes inferno because of the 3, that's the first game I grabbed

Mine was call of duty:modern warfare 2 - epic game - probably the best COD ever! Very proud of that platium

This topic takes me back.  My first PS3 game was the original inFamous. Sadly, a system update on the FFXIII disk red screened that PS3 and I didn't have a PSN account at the time, so there is no record of me having ever played a bunch of titles (inFamous, Arkham Asylum, Red Faction: Guerilla, Prototype, etc.) and I lost some trophies. Oh well - lesson learned.

My first Ps3 game? That'd be Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. Got it with the console (Not  in a bundle. Got the 'basic' Ps3, and then the RE5  'on the side'). Funny thing is I got many other Ps3 games since then, but RE5 is still with me. Sure, it's not a great game (I know), but... Somehow it's still with me :) Usually I get a new game, play it for some time, and then get rid of it (I'm not a trophy wh**re *gasp*). But RE5 somehow is still with me. Is it great graphics? Or good gameplay? Possibly none of those things. I'd say it's me collecting silly games

The ones that I can recall were either Resistance: Fall of Man or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

Edited by NullRay85

1st game I bought was COD: WAW, before I had a PS3 (It was like $6 new, and I figured I'd get a PS3 eventually) The 1st game I played was Duke Nukem, because I wanted my 1st trophy to be the one where you rub sh*t all over the wall, hahahaha

Mine was Rock Band: The Beatles.

Such a great game! I love it and it took me almost five years to get the plat  B)