Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

19wbv8.jpg

It's still in my collection after nearly 7 years. Scary.

Edited by Terracolt

• 1 year later...

At the time I bought my ps3 I also bought Dantes Inferno, Dead Space and Darksiders

PSNP says my first trophy earned was for Dead Space but it's missing timestamps, as long as trophies for the other 2games

So I can't remember exactly if it actually was dead space, I thought maybe it was dantes inferno because of the 3, that's the first game I grabbed

This topic takes me back.  My first PS3 game was the original inFamous. Sadly, a system update on the FFXIII disk red screened that PS3 and I didn't have a PSN account at the time, so there is no record of me having ever played a bunch of titles (inFamous, Arkham Asylum, Red Faction: Guerilla, Prototype, etc.) and I lost some trophies. Oh well - lesson learned.

My first Ps3 game? That'd be Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. Got it with the console (Not  in a bundle. Got the 'basic' Ps3, and then the RE5  'on the side'). Funny thing is I got many other Ps3 games since then, but RE5 is still with me. Sure, it's not a great game (I know), but... Somehow it's still with me :) Usually I get a new game, play it for some time, and then get rid of it (I'm not a trophy wh**re *gasp*). But RE5 somehow is still with me. Is it great graphics? Or good gameplay? Possibly none of those things. I'd say it's me collecting silly games