Your first ps3 game?

Dante_196

First Ps3 game I ever played was Skate, at a Target in 2008. I had just recently moved to the U.S from Brazil and had never even seen a Ps3.

I remember like it was yesterday, what an experience

Desapego Games - Skate  - PlayStation 3

Later that year I got a Ps3 for Christmas and it came with uncharted Drake Fortune, so that ended up being my first game

Uncharted: Drake"s Fortune - Playstation 3 Ps3 Games, Playstation Games, Phone Games, Uncharted Drake's Fortune, Uncharted Series, Video Game Collection, Greatest Hits, Video Game Console, Gamers

But before I played Uncharted, I downloaded the Skate demo and played it all night ?

• 1 month later...

Motorstorm and Resistance were in the bundle (along with Xmen 3 blu ray!) when I got the 60gb ps3 on launch. My first game bought outright was either NFS pro street, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway or Lego Star Wars TCS. First game with trophies was The Wheelman.

I think Lair was my first PS3 game. I  really liked the concept of being a  dragon rider tearing through armies and dragon dogfighting in the air. I think it would have been so much better if Sony had not forced them to use just Sixaxis controls for controlling your dragon - it was not very responsive. After beating it I tried to go through the levels again for higher scores and let's just say thank God this game came out before trophies. 

I think Heavenly Sword was my second game and I was so into it I beat it in one sitting- less than 8 hours. I miss short games...

The Orange Box. At the time I've never played any of those games and TOB was pretty cheap (3 year old game), which was a steal for 5 complete games in one.

It arrived a couple days / weeks before the console itself, which came bundled with God of War 3. I instantly started playing GoW and it made me completely forget The Orange Box even existed, so I guess this makes it my first game lol

Edited by Joao-OLVR

Depends on how you want me to answer this. The first game I had on PS3 was FIFA 10 cause it was my Dad's PS3. However, the first game I bought for PS3 was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (God tier purchase)