PSNP Interviews: HcG Clawz

Wavergray

I would totally go for the UR gainz, but that's just me. Nice interview!

100% agree with TLOU. I think the people who hate on it is because they played it after all the other zombie apocalypse games already wore them out. I'm not saying that it's perfect (never found the perfect game), but some people poop on it for the sake of pooping IMO.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, soultaker655 said:
  • If you had the chance to take a video game/anime girl to a date, who would you date and why? 

I guess i would go for Sinon from Sword Art Online for obvious reasons.

YES!!! Excellent answer. I do like Sword Art Online a lot and Sinon is my favorite girl from that series as well. Great pick!

Spoiler

PopularAnyArizonaalligatorlizard-size_re

tenor.gif?itemid=7238974

source.gif

:awesome:

Thanks for answering my questions. I enjoyed reading the whole interview.

I can imagine the pain of having to sing through 6 hours of Justin Bieber songs lmao xD

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 8:05 PM, soultaker655 said:
  • Why do you have so many 0% games on your profile? Why not just delete the lists or hide them? 

It's the best way for me to keep track of my backlog. 

The Same reason why I have 0% games on my profile :highfive:

Nice interview :)

• Like 1

The question I was looking forward to the most was ignored :| .

On ‎26‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 0:08 AM, Honor_Hand said:

YES!!! Excellent answer. I do like Sword Art Online a lot and Sinon is my favorite girl from that series as well. Great pick!

Reveal hidden contents

PopularAnyArizonaalligatorlizard-size_re

tenor.gif?itemid=7238974

source.gif

:awesome:

I actually thought it was going to be Konno Yuuki.

17 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The question I was looking forward to the most was ignored :| .

I actually thought it was going to be Konno Yuuki.

You would think by the Avatar and Profile Banner that it was gonna be Yuuki, right? Kinda surprised too. I guess @HcG Clawz has his reasons.

Yuuki is tied with Asuna in 3rd place as my favorite girl from the series :awesome:

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I wanted to know what HcG stands for, but that question is a good one too :lol: .

Because i already answered it in the very first question. Dont see a reason to answer the same question twice :P

Yuuki is deffinitly my favourite character, but theres a reason why i cant do that :P and i can't mention it without spoiling the anime but im quite sure you know it already anyway :D

• Like 1

• Why is Time Crisis Razing Storm the best game of all time in 1,000 words or more?

Yeah not gonna happen. I do admit that i liked the arcade mode. But the story and mp were so shit. Why did you make me play it? :(

I think his interview should be removed until he answers this question properly especially since Razing Storm deserves GOAT status and writing 1,000 words or more about this game would be easier than the 100% in Aab's Animals.  ?

16 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

You would think by the Avatar and Profile Banner that it was gonna be Yuuki, right? Kinda surprised too. I guess @HcG Clawz has his reasons.

Yuuki is tied with Asuna in 3rd place as my favorite girl from the series :awesome:

Who's your favourite? Mine is Asuna :lol: .

14 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Because i already answered it in the very first question. Dont see a reason to answer the same question twice :P

Yuuki is deffinitly my favourite character, but theres a reason why i cant do that :P and i can't mention it without spoiling the anime but im quite sure you know it already anyway :D

Oh, I always skip those stock questions :lol: . Forgot about the Dynasty Warriors Next session, I wonder if there are any other Dutch (besides the ones from the session) who have that trophy :hmm: .

Ah yeah, I know what you're referring to.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

It's nice to see more gamers getting interviewed, but I kind of don't like how in this one it didn't have the name of the person who had asked the community question. I never would have come across this unless I went out of my way to search for it. But then again, I haven't been visiting this site as often as I normally do. 

• Like 2