Perfect Profile

Matrim_Drasgen

Finally saw my first Perfect Profile. I was always sure they existed and I imagine there are many. It is awesome to see 100% completion and 0 unearned trophies. My goal is to be as close as possible but still play games I believe I am going to like, enjoy and be thrilled to have on my profile. My goal is to get to 80% completion at least and keep my unearned under 500. For now.

So, thank you QUINN-99- from Hong Kong. It is an honor to have seen your profile.

• Like 4

Hmm, couple seem to disagree and I definitely disagree with their thoughts but maybe Perfect Profile is not the right term. Once the thought enters your head to be a trophy hunter, 100% completion becomes a part of the equation. 100% every game, 100% every base game for Plat, 100% every ultra rare trophy. Whatever the case may be, a trophy hunter has a goal and works for it. So yes, Perfect Profile may not have been the right term and thanks for twisting the post but it was (and is) awesome to see a profile with 100% completion and 0 unearned trophies. 153 games, most with Plats, DLCs and a varied list. It is a great accomplishment. 

• Like 2

I created mine for the purpose of 100 percent but the backlog just gets bigger. I ha e to say that i do avoid certain games on that profile to make sure that 100 percent is a possibility but that doesnt mean i only stick to easy games, in the end difficulty is subjective and rarity doesnt mean its harder nesseceraly.

1 hour ago, dertswa687o said:

I've heard people with really high completion are weird. Wouldn't want to be one of them.

People are weird regardless of what they do simply because people think they do weird things.

As for perfect profiles, I would be happy to keep adding games with only one or two trophies to mine and instead finish what I've started.

Edited by Durandal
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

No doubt it would an honour for you to see mine as well... a great honour. 1f60c.png

alright but ive seen better, decent games but high completion doesnt mean perfect. put some hard plats on there then well talk. 

2 hours ago, killerJAZZ420 said:

alright but ive seen better, decent games but high completion doesnt mean perfect. put some hard plats on there then well talk. 

I just play games that I enjoy and like the sound of. I don’t care if they’re easy or hard. Unfortunately, a lot of the games I’ve been interested in over the last few years have had easier lists.

• Like 1