LostLightLegacy

Pick One Incomplete game on your profile to instantly 100%

64 posts in this topic

Lost Planet 2. Since the leaderboard got hacked i cannot complete two challenges anymore. Everything besides that what's left is time consuming but doable. But i gave up playing it a while a go.

In 2nd is Test Drive Unlimited 2 which has no online anymore...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

From the games that have unobtainable trophies on my list.. I would have to pick MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Even if I did the online trophies before the servers closed, which seemed super difficult, I’m still certain I wouldn’t have had the skill nor the patience to 100% the game! Fun game but damn the difficulty was brutal..

From the games on my list that I can still platinum/100%.. I would have to pick Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. I hate that it sits at a 51% platinum but damn.. the DLC grind just seems too much.. I have the GOTY edition of the game ready to download if I ever do decide to try for the 100% but I’m thinking that’ll be unlikely..

Edited by Uncharted_Baihh

Assassins Creed Black Flag.

It is the only Assassins Creed game I actually enjoyed and would have definitely gone for the Platinum but I don't want anything to do with multiplayer trophies.

Aliens Vs Predator. The online trophies were always a nightmare and I gave up. Jesus I'd kill for a 100% LOL

Salt & Sanctuary or XCOM 2 ... I lack any motivation whatsoever to even finish the games. I dont dislike the games its just weird.

Lost Platinum (planet) 2. Even if I got everything else done I'd never be able to get the #1 on any leaderboard requirement due to hackers hacking even the time trial leaderboards.

Driveclub 

Took me a hell of a time just to plat, spend at least 8 hours playing the same race over and over again just to level up some stuff, and still need to put more 200+ hours for the 100%, definitely would instantly 100% it if i could 

The natural choice would either be Orcs Must Die Unchained because I have 150-200 hours of grinding left to do for the last trophy, or Super Meat Boy because the ironman runs are so insanely difficult that I put the game on a open end hold for now, but what I actually choose is Gta 3. Never in my life have I played a game that has aged so horribly and controls so badly that I do not even want to play it. Not only do I not want to play it, but I legit tried to get the ambulance silver trophy for hours without getting even to level 8 (goal is to complete level 12) so I have pretty much given up on it and accepted the fact that this will be an eternal E rank blemish in my profile.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, most def

Without a doubt, Final Fantasy X! It's a 150+ hour grind to the platinum filling up the sphere grid, winning that annoying chocobo trainer game and maxing out your characters to beat all the dark aeons and penance. Too much work for me. 

Guitar Hero 5. I don’t have the skill or the equipment to ever get the plat/100% for this 

Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man

I don't remember being this terrible at this. 😅

Resistence 2: almost got the last trophy but hit a online glitch that reset my stats, then 2 months later the server died....

Red Dead Redemption. It still haunts me since it is one of my favourite games.

Easy pick, FIFA 14. 

This game would've been my first platinum if it wasn't for EA shutting down MatchDay Live without warning. I'm only one trophy away from platinum (42/44) and if I had the chance to go back in time, I would go back and complete a challenge that would enable me to unlock that trophy and the platinum, thus changing it to be my first platinum overall. It's funny how changing the past and present can affect the entire future. Crazy. 

Driveclub. I hate the dlc for the game and I'm so bad at it. 

But it's the game that's bringing my completion percentage down the most. 

Deadcells I love the game but theres no way I could ever beat the bosses without taking damage or finish the game on ng+++.

Deadcells I love the game but theres no way I could ever beat the bosses without taking damage or finish the game on ng+++.

Killzone 2 for me, I just need to complete elite and the campaign is 100% and the servers have gone offline. 

I'll definitely give elite a go though.

Off the top of ny head, probably ff13. Put well into 100 hours on the game grinding all the items and realised i had missed onecof the missable ones early in the game -.-