Pick One Incomplete game on your profile to instantly 100%

WileECoyoteXP

From the games that have unobtainable trophies on my list.. I would have to pick MotorStorm: Pacific Rift. Even if I did the online trophies before the servers closed, which seemed super difficult, I’m still certain I wouldn’t have had the skill nor the patience to 100% the game! Fun game but damn the difficulty was brutal..

From the games on my list that I can still platinum/100%.. I would have to pick Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. I hate that it sits at a 51% platinum but damn.. the DLC grind just seems too much.. I have the GOTY edition of the game ready to download if I ever do decide to try for the 100% but I’m thinking that’ll be unlikely..

Edited by Uncharted_Baihh

The natural choice would either be Orcs Must Die Unchained because I have 150-200 hours of grinding left to do for the last trophy, or Super Meat Boy because the ironman runs are so insanely difficult that I put the game on a open end hold for now, but what I actually choose is Gta 3. Never in my life have I played a game that has aged so horribly and controls so badly that I do not even want to play it. Not only do I not want to play it, but I legit tried to get the ambulance silver trophy for hours without getting even to level 8 (goal is to complete level 12) so I have pretty much given up on it and accepted the fact that this will be an eternal E rank blemish in my profile.

Easy pick, FIFA 14. 

This game would've been my first platinum if it wasn't for EA shutting down MatchDay Live without warning. I'm only one trophy away from platinum (42/44) and if I had the chance to go back in time, I would go back and complete a challenge that would enable me to unlock that trophy and the platinum, thus changing it to be my first platinum overall. It's funny how changing the past and present can affect the entire future. Crazy.