MK11 Trophy List Is a F**** Joke Compared To Previous

AnimeFanTalk

17 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

I hope that's sarcasm... because you don't even have the platinum in Injustice 2... so how can you complain about an easy list.

I'm glad that the trophies seem to be easier because I'm not that good at fighting games and now I can finally give a Mortal Kombat platinum a try. I'm not sure about the DLC trophies though, they could be really hard compared to the platinum...

Injustice 2 is easy as fuk too homes, hes has right wat he says. If u compare mk 11 to the other mk games its a joke imo. Feel the power of shao kahn!

• Like 1

I'm glad the list doesn't have a Master all Characters type trophy. I'm glad it doesn't have any real online trophies, either. I bet the legit online players are also happy for that as trophy hunters won't be clogging up the servers and they'll get real competition.

I just wish it was 100 fatalities instead of Brutalities because they take longer and can be a pain to pull off. Not happy about consumables in an MK game in general. Hopefully they aren't a bitch to earn.

Not a MK fan but agree with many people here. I've platted Tekken 7 in a very short period of time and I was kind of disappointed it was easy but at the same time you don't need trophies to continue playing the game. ~130 hrs in Tekken 7 post plat and no sign of stopping for me :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

While I can't speak for MK9, I don't think that MKX has a hard trophy list. In the end, it's just a grindfest. And as I already mentioned in another thread, I think that "Master of Time (Komplete 250 Towers" will keep the plat rarity low.

MK9 was just as easy, just far longer on the grind. Needlessly so. Doing 100 Fatalities per character alone, you start to see murder when you close your eyes at night. Probably wasn't a psychologically healthy plat to get. Twice. 

5 hours ago, NieSwiety said:

I just don't get it. Trophies are such a wonderful way to enrich and prolong (?) your playtime. Micro challenges that make you look at the aspects of the game you will probably miss otherwise. And I believe it's about 1 Man Day max to prepare a good trophy list. 

Why do we got shit like this? 

also I HATE AI battles in Justice2. I've lost my interest in playing when I saw they gain XP quicker than I am, and then I lost my interest in game when I didn't play - just watches my AI bots play. And now I see AI battles are back, and the grindiest trophy (250 towers) can be probably done that way. Tha'ts whack :( 100% of MKX was one of my favorite 100%.

Does that means that we can plat it without actually playing or learning the game? 

I got to the point where I'm on Injustice 2 without even knowing the basics, just using AI loadouts (and will plat it that way.. Just need to continue the grind, but I usually put the AI loadout going on a Turbo controller and go play something else or do something else..). 

From what I understand, I will at least need to learn MKX if I want that plat, right? (will start after getting Catwoman trophy). 

And, ya, I'm way behind on MK, but then I can't justify paying a high price for this series. 

2 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

I hope that's sarcasm... because you don't even have the platinum in Injustice 2... so how can you complain about an easy list.

I'm glad that the trophies seem to be easier because I'm not that good at fighting games and now I can finally give a Mortal Kombat platinum a try. I'm not sure about the DLC trophies though, they could be really hard compared to the platinum...

and you assume l don't have it because it's hard? Have you ever heard of backlog? Giving a break?
In case you hadn't realized, l am not a completionist.

2 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Another thread that has folks complaining certain trophies aren't difficult enough.  Boooooooooooooooring.

If you're not a completionist, why bother complaining about an 'easy' trophy list?  It won't affect you.

Because it does not feel like " ideal " Mortal Kombat trophy list. Easy platinums don't make you feel as satistified as tough ones. I am not saying all platinums should be hard AF, but don't casualize old school ones.

10 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

I can’t be the only one that’s glad the platinum won’t be a huge grind. I’m all for a challenge but can’t be bothered with stupid ass trophies that require senseless grinding. Don’t know how anyone can find that sort of shit satisfying. 

You are not. Having done tons of senseless grinding in my playing, I am pleased that this nonsense might finally be phased out.

16 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Another thread that has folks complaining certain trophies aren't difficult enough.  Boooooooooooooooring.

It's not even that the trophies aren't difficult enough. It's that there isn't enough grinding. Who likes that shit?!?

8 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

But...you don't care if you're not a completionist.  You're essentially speaking for other people...forget it.  I'm sick of these stupid threads.  Trophies and games are for EVERYBODY and people who speak ill of a game or won't play one simply because of trophies will never be understood by me.  May you find a way to enjoy MK11 despite it being 'casualized' by the developers.

p.s. Dublin rules.

Well, l never said l wouldn't play, l will play the shit out of it and since l'll be investing a good portion of my life, l'd love to pop a platinum that not anyone can have it. It doesn't change any idea / impression of mine towards the game. I am merely disappointed by the trophy list and well, you know this is a trophy related forum. It's normal that people bitch / pleased about it. Each to their own afterall.

p.s. Yeah man, city offers you lots of fun if you know how to grab them

Edited by MilanYildirim

37 minutes ago, c15062000 said:

I think we should just consider ourselves lucky there's no type of 'Cat Call' trophy again

Defeat an opponent as Bug-Vorah.

this could be a cat call type trophy. Don’t disregard that. Doesn’t make it difficult, but, when you say “cat call”, people tend to cringe.

Other than that, tutorials and 250 towers look to be the most difficult. Geez. 

No ridiculous online trophies really, which is good and bad.

11 hours ago, AnimeFanTalk said:

One of the things I was really looking froward to was the grind, the pain and agony of hunting down the trophies in MK11 but this list so easy that non-fighting game players can complete the game. I'm not sure if NRS did this on purpose to have trophy hunters touch the game but if they did I don't see any non-fighting game player enjoy the game. I don't even think they will stick around after. This Platinum status is gonna go from Ultra Rare to Common. BET with only spending real money you can literally 100% MK11 in 8 hours (my prediction of the length of completing) 

My complaint here is INJ2 / MKX were such a grind it made the trophies much more satisfying, but this list........ 

I do find it kind of funny how you're complaining about this, yet you've done the NRS games that are much easier than their prequel. You still have time to love the grind by playing Injustice: Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat 9, if you want your grind fix from NRS games. I can tell you that MKX was complete pleasure in comparison to both of those.