grimydawg

Giveaway

Which Game?   229 members have voted

1. 1. What Game Do You Want?

• Monster Hunter: IceBorne
    • Borderland 3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

76 posts in this topic

Borderlands 3

Great giveaway😎

Thanks for the giveaway. I voted Monster Hunter: IceBorne

You're awesome, thanks pal!. 

I want both 😅 ok, i'm going with Monster Hunter: Iceborne.

Very generous man !

Thx a lot :)

Like many others I voted for Borderlands 3 ^^'

Good luck to everyone and thx again for your giveaway ;)

8 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Just choose the game you want :) I'll send the game by the end of September  that way I can give folks time.  The idea is for me to give folks who want to get games, but can't for whatever reason.  I'll send the game digitally or physically.  It doesn't cost too much to ship a game to another country, should the winner not be from the US and he/she wants the disk of the game.

Dude, great giveaway :) I won't participate, but I had to really comment on how awesome I think this is 😀

Voted Borderlands 3.

Monster Hunter games or the like are not really my type of game, tried to play a few but I always ended up giving up on the game after an hour or two. Although I'm interested in Moster Hunter World since I read it was more new player friendly and people got hooked on the game I'll probably wait for when the vanilla version is on sale since It's usually at around 20€.

9 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Whichever game has the most votes, I'll give that particular game to a lucky winner.

Even when they voted for the other game? Free stuff is free stuff, which is always fun, but I think you might as well give them the game they prefer to be honest ;)

9 hours ago, grimydawg said:

I'm going to do a random generator for folks who enter said game.

Oh okay, so only people who voted for the winning game can win that game? That is going to skew the results of the poll, because if you do not vote for BL3 now, you will not stand a chance :D

Thanks for the giveaway👌, I voted for BL3

Thks for the giveaway- Borderland is a great franchise - could be the goty 2019

Borderlands 3. I never got into the Monster World series, and I just platinumed The Pre-Sequel not too long ago, so it would be nice if I miraculously win the draw lol :P.

3 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Even when they voted for the other game? Free stuff is free stuff, which is always fun, but I think you might as well give them the game they prefer to be honest ;)

Oh okay, so only people who voted for the winning game can win that game? That is going to skew the results of the poll, because if you do not vote for BL3 now, you will not stand a chance :D

I was going to get either of these games because I know they're the big games of next month, and certainly the year.  I didn't know what people would like.  So, I made a poll to see what folks preferred.  It's definitely Borderlands 3, apparently *shrugs* 

Definitely Borderlands 3. From the US and would prefer a physical copy.

Voted for Borderlands 3. Thanks for chance. Good luck everyone.

Picked Borderlands 3, won't be getting either until they're extremely cheap so it's worth a try getting it sooner. =) 

Borderlands 3 for me, likely won't win but it doesn't hurt. xD 

Nice giveaway, and I'm glad for the person who wins this.

I won't vote, just wanted to say that's an awesome thing to do :)

Don't count me. Didn't realize it was the end of Sept. Will have both games by then :D

I voted for Borderlands, can't say I have every played a Monster Hunter game.

That said, props to @grimydawg for this great giveaway :D

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

I was going to get either of these games because I know they're the big games of next month, and certainly the year.  I didn't know what people would like.  So, I made a poll to see what folks preferred.  It's definitely Borderlands 3, apparently *shrugs* 

Well, I mean, if you don't have MHW, then you're not going to want Iceborne because you have to own the original game in order to play Iceborne.

I know MHW is popular and all, but not everyone has it! Haha.

Still love the giveaway though. It's very kind of you to offer a game to a lucky member of the community.

Thanks @grimydawg for this giveaway!! I’m looking at Borderlands 3. Be perfect to play/review on my YouTube channel and my IG page.