• Catherine
    • Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
    • Dragon Age: Origins
    • Gravity Rush 2
    • Mugen Souls Z
    • Persona 5
    • Toukiden: Kiwami
    • Other

I'm probably the most indecisive, wishy-washy person I know. And I'm trying to figure out what my 100th plat should be. I have a few ideas, but I'm kind of dragging my feet. What I'm looking for is:

• Uniqueness: How many other players have the plat as their 100
  • Platinum Tile: Not too detailed, so that you can see the image clearly from afar (scrolling down the PSN list)
  • Game Difficulty: Medium to Hard
  • Enjoyment
  • Cool platinum description

Also, if you can include the trophy/trophies I should save for last, if I finish the game earlier than planned...lol! That's a big if, but it would be good to play early. I've included an Other category. Check out my backlog here to pick a game you think I should complete as my 100th platinum.

Catherine

1L9d5f74.png

Cheers to You!

1S6a6ba6.png

Dananronpa V3: Killing Harmony

1L5b2dfd.png

Harmony's Last Reward

1Sf55dc9.png

Dragon Age: Origins 

1L4e8877.png

The Ultimate Reward

1S8e54fe.png

Gravity Rush 2

1Lf8b92e.png

Ultimate Shifter

1Sd0c73b.png

Mugen Souls Z

1L8720e0.png

The Undisputed God...Is You!

1S9aa947.png

Persona 5

1Lf68317.png

Legendary Phantom Thief

1Sf8e61c.png

Toukiden: Kiwami

1L5643ba.png

The Ultimate Slayer

1Se33ffa.png

Edited by Edunstar84

any of those make really good choices, besides dragon age since its not japanese enough. xD 

for me personally i get nervous when a milestone comes up so i usually do something quick for it just to get it over with. like i'll probably be doing root letter instead of tales of berseria, then i wont have to worry about milestones for a long time thankfully. 

• Like 2

I chose other. Reason being is I seen Horizon Zero dawn and Beyond 2 souls left  unfinished. If I remember correctly in Horizon you can have everything done and the last story trophy can be the last trophy before the platinum. In Beyond two souls I believe I had the all endings trophy last.

• Like 1

Of the list you provided I can only root for DA: Origins - I played that game at least 11 times and played through the Awakening expansion on top of that at least 7 times. One of my all time favorites harkoning back to when BioWare was on their A game. Going back to it now it will be a little rough around the edges but worth it IMO.

• Like 2

Since I only have enough knowledge of the 2 games, I would go more towards Mugen Souls Z. If not that, then I would go for Catherine in terms of the difficulty in the Babel stages.

It would even say to replace Mugen Souls Z with the previous entry in the series (Mugen Souls) since that is the true test of patience and time devotion.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

What I'm looking for is:

• Uniqueness: How many other players have the plat as their 100

How exactly does one find out about this, efficiently?

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I chose other. Reason being is I seen Horizon Zero dawn and Beyond 2 souls left  unfinished. If I remember correctly in Horizon you can have everything done and the last story trophy can be the last trophy before the platinum. In Beyond two souls I believe I had the all endings trophy last.

Horizon Zero Dawn is an excellent game, but its platinum trophy image and title is terrible.

1 minute ago, EcoShifter said:

Horizon Zero Dawn is an excellent game, but its platinum trophy image and title is terrible.

Oh, so that matters when choosing your milestone. I was just going for something I find fun.

I had a quick look at the games on your profile, and my vote goes to Hollow Knight, a fantastic game that would be worth that spot :)

The only thing it's lacking from your bullet points above is a cool description... 

1L0d46fc.png

Heart of Hallownest

(Aquire all other trophies)

Definitely one of the best games I've completed lately. 

• Like 2

On 10/28/2019 at 8:33 PM, RJP_X said:

any of those make really good choices, besides dragon age since its not japanese enough. xD 

for me personally i get nervous when a milestone comes up so i usually do something quick for it just to get it over with. like i'll probably be doing root letter instead of tales of berseria, then i wont have to worry about milestones for a long time thankfully. 

I've done that with my 50th and 75th platinum milestone, but wanted to make an effort for my 100th. 

On 10/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, Parker said:

MediEvil

1L17aee6.png

Savior of Gallowmere

The whole game has great looking trophies and I think that is one of the coolest platinum trophies that has been released in many a year. 

Parker

I watched a video of it, but didn't like the graphics or the combat, unfortunately. It doesn't seem like a game I would enjoy.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:10 PM, EcoShifter said:

There is no efficient way, but for those of us that care about milestones there's a forum somewhere on this site where people can post their 100th plat.

• Like 1