Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 1/11/2019 at 4:45 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Yes, you should be safe then. Just be aware that multiplayer will be modded (though not as much as BO2/W@W), and that people will have god mode classes on. 

Ok, I've no idea what God mode is, but I assume it means people will have the best equipment and all, right? ?. Either way, I'm not that concerned about it since I'm not the biggest MP/online fan out there

4 hours ago, IceSoul21 said:

I've no idea what God mode is, but I assume it means people will have the best equipment and all, right? 1f605.png.

Nope, it means their classes (the weapons select screens when you start a match on multiplayer) will have a modded set-up, so that they can't be killed and they will be invisible, so try to stay away from objective-based games. Gun Game and Sticks & Stones should be safe to play. 

On 5/11/2019 at 4:00 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Nope, it means their classes (the weapons select screens when you start a match on multiplayer) will have a modded set-up, so that they can't be killed and they will be invisible, so try to stay away from objective-based games. Gun Game and Sticks & Stones should be safe to play. 

I see. Thanks for claryfying and for the warning 

• Like 1

inside-sonic-ps3.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

I actually really like this game, I know it's bad but it's one of those so bad that it's good type games for me. The story is all over the place, glitches are abundant but they make me laugh more than they make me cry. The graphics are nice for a early "Next gen" game and Silver the Hedgehog is my favorite charaacter. ^_^

• Like 4