Do you have any trophies earned during 4 AM to 9 AM?

PostalDudeRus

4 AM: 0

5 AM: 0

6 AM: 28

7 AM: 134

8 AM: 165

9 AM: 161

I've always slept from 22:00 to 06:00, so at 6 AM was to be expected. The times I stayed up 'till later did cause me to earn quite a number at 23:00, 24:00, 01:00, and even a total of 10 trophies at 02:00 surprisingly.

The times with a 0 are 3 AM, 4 AM, and 5 AM. Since I usually wake up even before the alarm at 6, I figured I'd maybe have something with 5 AM, but apparently nothing.

I do my best work at 4am lol. I've had my profile for around 7 years now and worked a bunch of different jobs on all shifts in that time so I've had to adjust my gaming habits accordingly. I'm a night owl by nature though and I earn most of my trophies from 1am-4am which makes sense since I get off work around midnight most nights now a days.

zQmfmos.png

4am - 7am - 0

8am - 15

9am - 100

Not at all surprising to me, I never liked playing video games at night before bed let alone at 4 in the morning. I'd much rather get a good nights sleep and make sure I'm fresh for work at 5 am.

Have quite a few trophies earned from 10pm-3am but those were most definitely back in my college days when I absolutely had nothing else to do and could stay up all hours of the night because I could just sleep all the next day, the bum that I was back then. These days, I'm in bed by 9pm where most of my gaming is done late afternoon and evening when I get home from work. 

Edited by mega-tallica

5 hours ago, Kefka1986 said:

Yeah, but I meant if we can now exactly which trophies are those. For example, I have 12 trophies earned at 4 am, if I wanted to know exactly which trophies are these 12, is there a way to obtain a list of these 12 trophies? I think the only way to know which are these trophies is checking my whole list to search for them one by one.

Oh, I misread. I don't think there's a quick way to do this unfortunately. Would be interesting though! I have 69 between 00:00-01:00 and it would be nice to see what days those were, what games, as it's such a rare occurrence.

• Like 1

4am: 36

5am: 31

6am: 37

7am: 62

8am: 162

9am: 250

So not much. Most of these trophies were earned before I had a job when I could get away with playing games all night a lot more than I can do these days. 8/9 am isn't that uncommon for me, at least when I'm on vacation or on the weekends.

28 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

Oh, I misread. I don't think there's a quick way to do this unfortunately. Would be interesting though! I have 69 between 00:00-01:00 and it would be nice to see what days those were, what games, as it's such a rare occurrence.

Absolutely! I know that, for these 12 of mine, some have to be for persona 4, as I remember playing that game without almost any sleep ? but it could be awesome to track that kind of things, I would love to play around with this statistics to analyze myself !

• Like 1